*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

those jeans above are lvc 1947 501xx. 38inseam, after wash/soak, probably shrink to 36 or 37, so thats how long they are. inseam on ALL apc are 34. so thats the inseam descriptions. samurais are like 37 or something on some. the lvc msrp is 175, but they stopped making them and selling in the usa:frown:
~Lefty
Man, the fit on those 47's is almost offensively bad IMO. I'm 6'2 and I've got a pair of 34 and a pair of 36 inseam, both of which I cuff (double cuff the 36). I'm not sure where this obsession with stacks came about, but they are not supposed to stack all the way up your leg. Granted I've got a very different style from the guy pictured, but I am now sure how anyone thinks that looks good or how that could be comfortable to wear.
word, i HATE the look of sloppy, sagging denim...if im gonna pay that much for denim im gonna wear them fitted and proper

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

is the quality on levis reflective of the low price..cuz they are only 40 bucks max...for most models at macys and dillards..but i was about to go crazy n cop like 5 pairs..but i waas wondering if u jean gurus could help me out..
is the denim on levis 511 and 514 slim better than say over expensive trus and sevens?
on alot of colorways yes. trues and sevens are paper thin anyways.

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

I'm pretty tired of Levis and want some APC NS denim. I wear 34/34 in 511s and 34/32 in regular fit. What size should I get in APC NS and how do they compare to Levi 511s. Thanks in advance.
id suggest 32 in APC NS

i wore 30 in 511's and size 28 was the perfect fit for me

id suggest try it on first

btw i couldnt button the top two buttons at first, but APCs stretch like crazy

my apcs ns stretched out too much
sick.gif

yea I own a pair of trues..bad quality..then the stitching kinda came apart real quick..but the shortys loved em lol

Anyone here have any experience wearing APC NS with 6 inch Timb's? I'm worried that the leg opening may be too small. I usually wear Timbs in thewinter but this will be my first winter wearing APC's. I don't mind lacing em tight...

Does anyone

A. Know how to prevent jeans from getting there dye all over shoes

B. Know of dark denim jeans that don't exchange dye on your shoes

or

C. Have some tips or tricks to prevent it?

Your help/contribution is much appreciated. Thank You.

^^^^ Give them a soak to let some of the dye go. I had a pair of very dark indigo levis and hand soaked them in cold water for about 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by wren32

Does anyone

or

ive heard stories of people

duct taping the inside of their jeans like the pic above

and then dipping the ends of the your jeans in vinegar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Does anyone

or

ive heard stories of people

duct taping the inside of their jeans like the pic above

and then dipping the ends of the your jeans in vinegar
laugh.gif

thats interesting i might have to try that out.

Does anyone

or

One of my boys said he uses some protector from Champs. He just sprays it on the shoes and apparently it works.

How are Gap jeans compared to Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole Jeans? Still need to step my game up from Levis
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom