*| | Denim _ School | |*

dude those are nice!

i wanna wash mine sooo bad, i was just in LA and my plans were to go do the beach wash and p*****'d out :smh:

i wanna get that washed denim look..

this chick on melrose was like "damn your jeans are dope!, dont wash them yet"

thats probably why i didnt

damn the P :smh: :lol:

i also got mine tapered.. at the time wanted a more "cleaner look" and not too many stacks

now i regret it. i wish i had more stacks.

I know, I regret washing my jeans but they smelled so freaking bad :lol:

But yo! Don't wash those, them honeycombs are too crispy 8)

You're right about those stacks! I miss mine so bad :frown:

Also, I can't believe the price for a pair now :smh:..

I member I was seeing this girl at GreyOne for a bit & she hooked up my pair for $50 :pimp:

I know, I regret washing my jeans but they smelled so freaking bad :lol:

But yo! Don't wash those, them honeycombs are too crispy 8)

You're right about those stacks! I miss mine so bad :frown:

Also, I can't believe the price for a pair now :smh:..

I member I was seeing this girl at GreyOne for a bit & she hooked up my pair for $50 :pimp:

dude wth no lie! what are they $175 for a pair now?? if not more

i remember my first pair was like $140 or something like that

this is my third pair and everytime ive copped a pair its been more :smh:

So I picked up my first pair of raw denims recently. I went with APC's New Standard fit and I love em. All my other jeans are crap (Tru's and Sevens lol) compared to these.

Does anyone know what other brands have a fit like the New Standards and on par with the same quality?

Thanks!

theres alot of brands man

APC is kinda on the "lower end" for some heads :rolleyes (i know)

check out http://www.selfedge.com/shop/ for more brands and good quality denim..

Damn I'm months late but I need to post some pix of my Gap joints. They have some great fading to them but I have been rocking them pretty consistently since 2010...

here's my NS, had em since '06 (I was still in high school
laugh.gif
)

[jeans on]

9625562739_b79a1b4c00_c.jpg

8578150097_85e791c8a1_c.jpg

I'll post more pics later with the jeans off
devil.gif
those are beautiful

So I picked up my first pair of raw denims recently. I went with APC's New Standard fit and I love em. All my other jeans are crap (Tru's and Sevens lol) compared to these.

Does anyone know what other brands have a fit like the New Standards and on par with the same quality?

Thanks!
yes, let the raw denim flow through you (or at least your legs) tru's are for struggle rappers and rachets anyways

just got my Naked and Famous indigo selvedge in the mail, the sizing is perfect it's tight but i am still able to button up all the buttons. will post fit pics later

just got my Naked and Famous indigo selvedge in the mail, the sizing is perfect it's tight but i am still able to button up all the buttons. will post fit pics later

they'll stretch with time so it'll be alright!

now post pics :evil:

Picked up a pair of the Gap's Straight fit Selvedge during the Labor day sale. The price was too good to resist.

2 x $45 = 90 + tax.

Not bad for jeans that sell for $90+, each, at any other given time period during the year.

Don't think I've posted these pics in here so I'll put them up in case anyone is interested. I got the APC petit new standards (sized down 1). They were a little tight in the thighs at first but I was able to button all the buttons pretty easiler. I've worn them for a couple weeks and the thighs have loosened up a bit and I couldn't be happier with the fit. Comfortable rise, Slim legs and a nice taper. Highly recommended. The pics are from when I first got them although they look just about the same still.

How heavy are APC's? My state has terrible climate pretty much year round to give some comparison I wore unbranded's in the summer here and :x never again. Any help would be appreciated.

So if itapered apc would I still be able to trade in for a50% off a new ppair?

How heavy are APC's? My state has terrible climate pretty much year round to give some comparison I wore unbranded's in the summer here and :x never again. Any help would be appreciated.
about 12 - 14 oz if I can remember correctly.. heavy enough I wouldnt wear them in the middle of the summer, but for any other season they should be fine

I just got an offer from a co-worker; he has a connect who can get me Levi's from the outlet for the low (maximum price would be thirty), I'm down to grab a few but if I can hold off two weeks I'll have enough for some raw denim, maybe two pair (judging from what I have read here I could get two pair for around 300?). My question is should I hold off and grab the more expensive pairs? I want some denim that will last me a while and I like the idea of rocking them for prolonged periods without washing them.

I just got an offer from a co-worker; he has a connect who can get me Levi's from the outlet for the low (maximum price would be thirty), I'm down to grab a few but if I can hold off two weeks I'll have enough for some raw denim, maybe two pair (judging from what I have read here I could get two pair for around 300?). My question is should I hold off and grab the more expensive pairs? I want some denim that will last me a while and I like the idea of rocking them for prolonged periods without washing them.
thats ot a hookup levis from the outlet are already that cheap. plus levis always has sales on top of sales.

I'm just speaking about quality. @donpoppa

I've been buying Levi's for years and I want to make a change, is the quality in the more expensive pairs (PRPS, RRL, APC) worth the extra dough? How low are Levi's on the quality scale? I just want to buy some long lasting nice fitting denim.

Back
Top Bottom