*| | Denim _ School | |*

Wore my PRPS demons this weekend that I retired earlier this year to start on a pair of Gap Selvedge.

I definitely need to take more pics of them, fades are super good, especially since I wore them for only a year

How do NF Weird Guy denim fit compared to Nudies? I am a 34 and what is the recommendation of sizing?

Thanks~
I don't know how nudies fit but for WGs you should size down 2, the tag size is NOT your waist size, so if your waist size is a 34 get a 32

Last edited:
Idk how anyone can buy raw denim and be satisfied with the lenght it comes in. Get that **** hemmed. :x

I just give them a few extra cuffs.

People get them hemmed after they've been well worn and washed when the shrinking is done.

I just give them a few extra cuffs.

People get them hemmed after they've been well worn and washed when the shrinking is done.
this is my policy as well.  in the mean time, I cuff like a mofo lol.  

plus the cuffs give cool effects on the bottom.

^ Thanks Marco.... S/O to the BAY 8) .

Also anyone have or know anything about 3sixteen and Iron Heart? I'm curious about quality compared to the rest.

Thanks~

thats totally subjective. their goal was to make heavyweight durable denim, which they accomplished pretty well.

Way too heavy. I was thinking about getting a pair of Samurais a while back though. 

Agreed. IH is great but my Sams are godlike. Sams for year around casual wear. If you need jeans for physical work then I would recommend IH.

^ Thanks Marco.... S/O to the BAY 8) .

Also anyone have or know anything about 3sixteen and Iron Heart? I'm curious about quality compared to the rest.

Thanks~
3sixteen is one of the best bang for your buck brands in regards to entry level denimz imo

s/o to the guy that posted the link to the corter leather belts 

copped one right now 
nthat.gif

out of those three i would go with the nf weird guy left hand twills. my roommate has them and has incredible fades on em owning them for almost a year now. the left hand twill is one of the more popular lines naked and famous has made.

those nudies on that site claim they are selvage but those def arent selvage in those stock pics
laugh.gif

and for the unbranded, the price is better, but i would still go with the naked and famous. unbranded is actually manufactured by naked and famous. I just think the weird guys will have a better fit as long as you size on point. hope this helps
so if i normally wear a 32 waist *no belt* u think i should b decent if i order a 31 or should i go down to 30?

Back
Top Bottom