*| | Denim _ School | |*

^ get a 30

im a size 32 and i have a 30 and it fits great

at first it was tight and i could barely fit into them but after about a week they stretched out a bit now they fit great

Thanks guys!

Since a couple of people are saying Samurai are quality denims, what style what I be looking at for a straight and tapered look?~

Is there a big difference between the two in the brand? Any pics of people actually wearing them to see the difference?~

I'm 5'6" and I don't hem any of my denim...I just put a slight cuff and stack em. I think it's dope look personally. Here's my collection of noir...only color I basicially wear is black.

I KNOW I've posted these at some point before, but seriously... flat head for life.:smokin

Same here. Gap denim was ruined due to crease. Got my money back and told em keep da jeans.

~4 years, washed 5 or so times (cold water woolite dark, inside out), and repaired perhaps 3 times at self edge SF.

How the heck do jeans wear like that on the bottom of the leg? Did you roll them up? 4 years of wear is just insane though. I just don't think I can invest in something like that.

~4 years, washed 5 or so times (cold water woolite dark, inside out), and repaired perhaps 3 times at self edge SF.
How the heck do jeans wear like that on the bottom of the leg? Did you roll them up? 4 years of wear is just insane though. I just don't think I can invest in something like that.
the damage at the bottom usually happens from the two legs rubbing together and the friction from stacking.

Back
Top Bottom