*| | Denim _ School | |*

i can't wait to get back to Chicago to try on those PNS.  I don't need them, but I sure do want them! haha

Where would I be able to find Levi's selvedge denim? Would the Levis store carry them?
They do but its hit or miss. The levis store I used to go to would have them every so often, check zappos as I think Ive seen them there before. I have a pair of their older version called Matchstick (514s I think), its dark indigo selvedge actually got them at the rack for really cheap. They fit amazing, but bleed like no other and are tough to fade. 

Last edited:
Stillin just saw your post in the pick up thread, those noir's:smokin
Last denim i bought were a pair of Prps barracudas last year, decided to jump in here for my next purchase and see whats going on

They make some pretty awesome pieces overall; been rocking PRPs since 2003

I'm very brand loyal :lol:

[quote name="mikeylab" url="/t/31889/denim-school/5800_100#post_19113651" I don't need them, but I sure do want them! haha
[/quote]

Yes you do. :evil:

[quote name="mikeylab" url="/t/31889/denim-school/5800_100#post_19113651" I don't need them, but I sure do want them! haha

Yes you do. :evil:[/quote]

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Are the LVC models the only ones that are selvedge?

I remember a few years ago I was in the Levi's section of Macy's and saw a random pair in a pile had a selvedge line on the cuff. Thought it was odd. Never bothered to look what model it was.
There are also some selvedge jeans in the Made & Crafted line.

Last edited:
anyone here have any experience with dry organic denim? how long does it typically take to fade? i wear my denim about 4 times a week. my apc's faded almost immediately in the first couple weeks...:rolleyes

anyone here have any experience with dry organic denim? how long does it typically take to fade? i wear my denim about 4 times a week. my apc's faded almost immediately in the first couple weeks...:rolleyes

APCs are relatively fast fading denim. In the past I've had dry organic Nudies that were a pain to fade.

I finally sent my Self Edge x Dry Bones SEXDB19 in to get hemmed. i cant wait to wear them and now im already planning to buy another pair of Dry Bones Red-D slims.

Finally, I get to pick up my Ramblers from my tailor tomorrow. If they ****** it up its over :smh:

anyone here have any experience with dry organic denim? how long does it typically take to fade? i wear my denim about 4 times a week. my apc's faded almost immediately in the first couple weeks...
eyes.gif
i have had my dry organic selvage grim time since august,  have worn them almost everyday and they aren't fading that much.  I like that they are staying dark.

this is a pic of mine this past summer, it still looks like this :lol: :rolleyes :smh:
thats good that you like it staying dark^ i wanted some slight fading even if its the slightest.

Last edited:

I've had Grim Tims for a few years... don't wear them anymore but they never really faded

Thats interesting you guys haven't seen all that much fading on those organic dry GTs, since i've only worn my pair ~30 times but I'm definetely starrting to see a bit of fading coming on. Nothing too substantial, but still some solid break-in signs. Granted the denim is slightly less than 12 oz, but still.. I have also skated/biked a fair amount in mine too, so that may have something todo with it lol

Damn y'all need to stop babying your jeans. I just wipe everything I can on them.

Grease, oil, beer,cum

Last edited:
well, just got my first pair of APC from Barneys Chicago- they are tight- I have faith that they will stretch based on all of your helpful reviews!

Back
Top Bottom