*| | Denim _ School | |*

I want to say yes? It's def not the ones you got, the Noir's? I got them at Nordstrom Rack for 100. Retail was 180 I believe.

yeah that's the Goods and Co.

they have a decent amount at my Nordstrom Rack; I copped a pair for $100 recently

PRPS has 3 brands
Goods and Co. - Dept store brand
PRPS Japan - Boutique brand
Noir- very limited high end brand

stillin729 stillin729 hey man, do u know if sizing down is needed for the raw barracuda fit? I tried on a washed barracuda at Nordstrom and they were tts, actually pretty snug in my true size.

stillin729 stillin729 hey man, do u know if sizing down is needed for the raw barracuda fit? I tried on a washed barracuda at Nordstrom and they were tts, actually pretty snug in my true size.

I personally went TTS in my raw barracudas but they were also PRPS Japan from 2009 but I don't think the cut has changed at all

Yeah the sizing seems inconsistent. The guide on their site says I should wear a 32, but I could barely button the 34.

What do you guys think of natural colored belts? Them look nice but seem like they won't go well with every attire

What do you guys think of natural colored belts? Them look nice but seem like they won't go well with every attire
all i wear now is my natural corter leathers belt. i dont have a problem with having it go with my attire because my shirt covers my belt but i also have a black belt for formal or semi formal occasions. i would say a natural belt is more for casual wear and if you work where you have to wear a dress shirt and tie just go with a black or dark brown belt

all i wear now is my natural corter leathers belt. i dont have a problem with having it go with my attire because my shirt covers my belt but i also have a black belt for formal or semi formal occasions. i would say a natural belt is more for casual wear and if you work where you have to wear a dress shirt and tie just go with a black or dark brown belt

Just ordered one with the key chain too. :smokin

Just ordered one with the key chain too.
smokin.gif
my man 
nthat.gif

Anybody know of any other good brands that make something like 3sixteen's shadow denim, the 120x? I really like that blue and black color. I already have a pair of their straight leg black 200x and really like the fit and quality but would prefer not to have another pair of jeans with the huge back pockets.

Anybody know of any other good brands that make something like 3sixteen's shadow denim, the 120x? I really like that blue and black color. I already have a pair of their straight leg black 200x and really like the fit and quality but would prefer not to have another pair of jeans with the huge back pockets.

the rogue territory dark stantons/sk's are pretty similar to the 120x. not exactly the same as the 120x is indigo with black weft whereas the rogue's are your regular dark indigo denim but instead of white yarn they use black yarn so it sort of gives you that black/blue combo. i personally havent seen anything like 3sixteen's shadow selvedge and that actually is the reason why i just made my first 3sixteen purchase last week with the st-120x. but yeah i would definitely check out rogue's dark stantons/sk's depending on what fit you want. hope that helps.

edit: after further research, just realized i was wrong, the dark standon/sk is just like the 120x, indigo warp, black weft :lol:

Last edited:
Just got my PNS :x I could barley put my foot through the leg opening. Literally took me 5 minutes to take off thought I'd have to take the Vaseline out for a sec. All this stacking is actually okay, put man once I get them hemmed hopefully the leg opening gets wider.

I apologize for the crap pics and dirty kitchen floor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom