*| | Denim _ School | |*

4 months in on my APC PNS

Fit is awesome, feels like it gets better with every wear. I got caught in some heavy rain with them on the other day, so they got a bit of a premature wash.

4 months in on my APC PNS

Fit is awesome, feels like it gets better with every wear. I got caught in some heavy rain with them on the other day, so they got a bit of a premature wash.

i was caught in the rain twice wearing my PNS so far. The first time was my very first wear in Chicago during this past November, when they had that tornado warning and it was crazy raining downtown.  the indigo didn't bleed off, but it did break the stiffness substantially.

Last edited:
Been wearing these GAP slim fit selvedge for a month now and it's great so far! Before i go to the APC PNS route or anything higher quality , i wanted to experiment with these since they're my first selvedge denim.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70024&vid=1&pid=600162022

I grabbed the skinny selvedge from Gap myself. They are super stiff!! :lol:

I've been wearing them since the weekend, so they're finally loosening up. They're my first pair of skinnys, but they fit more slim than the slim did IMO, so I took a gamble. I'm usually a 33, but ended up grabbing the 32.

Patiently waiting to get my new pairs of APCs & Naked and Famous back from getting hemmed at the tailor this week. Can't wait to start wearing them in :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Heads up for you cheap salvage jean buyers. I just came back from a Uniqlo and they had the biggest stock in salvage jeans I have ever seen and only $49. I am not sure if this is their normal supply or a seasonal thing but if someone wanted some cheap jeans, that might be the place to start.

Where the big boys at its hard to find anything above 40 waist that ain't nasty baggy...... Help #fatboyfresh
i think rrl has some around 40 waist size but its in very limited quantity. if i remember correctly another NT member said something like i think barneys has them but its only like 2 pairs that they get each shipment.

Heads up for you cheap salvage jean buyers. I just came back from a Uniqlo and they had the biggest stock in salvage jeans I have ever seen and only $49. I am not sure if this is their normal supply or a seasonal thing but if someone wanted some cheap jeans, that might be the place to start.

Someone mentioned it in the dressing better thread, but Uniqlo's jeans aren't the quality they used to be and you'd be better off passing and spending 20-30 more bucks on something better quality.

They're really thin, honestly of you need jeans in that price range I'd go for RRL, Levis, maybe even Gap.

Back
Top Bottom