*| | Denim _ School | |*

Barracuda Selvedge Raw. Do they have the same inseam on every size? I don't see it on the sizing chart.

Just swooped up some APC NS from Nordstrom Rack for 49.99 
nthat.gif

guys has anybody heard of akuma raw denim? my local macys has them on sale for 85.00 but ive never heard of them & i cant find info online 
nerd.gif

also akuma's the guy from street fighter?
laugh.gif

They're really thin, honestly of you need jeans in that price range I'd go for RRL, Levis, maybe even Gap.

RRL is way more expensive than those other brands, unless you get them at the outlets.

Disappointed to hear uniqlo is offering the cheaper quality jeans now. Last year they had their $98 pairs, which I guess were way better.

pics? which Nordstrom Rack?

The one near me sucks and has NOTHING in it
Will try as soon as possible. To be fair they were probably returns, and I got real lucky. It was in Minneapolis - Mall of America.

I have also found raw nudies there, its rare, but it does have finds.

Last edited:
So does the rack discount items if it was returned to them but bought at the Nordstrom department store? Do they discount something even though it was bought at retail?

So does the rack discount items if it was returned to them but bought at the Nordstrom department store? Do they discount something even though it was bought at retail?

I've only shopped at Nordstroms a few times but i'm not if sure you can return stuff from there to NR.

They're really thin, honestly of you need jeans in that price range I'd go for RRL, Levis, maybe even Gap.

RRL is way more expensive than those other brands, unless you get them at the outlets.

Disappointed to hear uniqlo is offering the cheaper quality jeans now. Last year they had their $98 pairs, which I guess were way better.

Ah, sorry. Haven't bought a pair in a few years but the ones I have were around that price, on sale though.

yeah the rack takes returns from the full line store and will discount them from time to time. I've worked at the rack since may.. Like i remember one time in the summer this girl returned some flyknits she bought from full line and we marked em down to like $50. with those apc's good chance they were returns and just thrown into clearance or it could be from NQC (Nordstrom quality control) where Nordstrom takes their returns, fixes em up to sellable conditions, then sells em at the rack. hope this helps.

I just copped these Momotaro of BlueOwl. I missed them the first time they released. They sold out in like the first few minutes in the tapered leg fit.

Info

The BOM006 is finally back in stock! After some big delays due to a shortage of kangaroo leather, and then taking care of pre-orders, our 6th collaboration with Momotaro is at long last available for purchase online. This collaboration features Momotaro's incredible Grand Indigo fabric which has a deep blue, pure indigo warp and a sulphur dyed weft. The "Stealth Warrior" features small strips of kangaroo leather sewn into the right back pocket in the shape of Momotaro's iconic battle stripes. As the denim is worn the stripes will fade into the pocket. We've already seen pictures of some amazingly faded pairs from the first production.

Custom copper buttons, copper rivets, and chambray pocket bag

I'm hoping my fades come out like this guys BOM006 and this is only 4 months of wear with no washes.

Got my black straight leg unbranded denim in and have to say I like the quality and fit just wish I didn't size down on the waist because I'm breaking them in and it's not like its tight but the denim is just hard, I didn't wanna get the clump from wearing the belt now I'm worried when I wash it'll become too tight :smh:

^ Rip to your jeans i never heard anyone getting a bleach spot out of there clothes. You could always bleach the rest of your jeans and get a custom pair of acid wash selvedge jeans.

Got my black straight leg unbranded denim in and have to say I like the quality and fit just wish I didn't size down on the waist because I'm breaking them in and it's not like its tight but the denim is just hard, I didn't wanna get the clump from wearing the belt now I'm worried when I wash it'll become too tight :smh:

I never follow the typical and size down. I actually am a 30 and buy a 31 sometimes with raw denim because I like tapered fits but not super tight thighs or skinny legs. Find whatever fit you like the most and have to do the least to ( I always have to hem because most inseams are 34-45 and I'm not that tall/don't cuff the bottom). Then check size charts and just buy whatever size has closest to the measurements you find comfortable.

If the waist is bothering you check if 1 size up has all the same thigh/knee/leg opening measurements. If it's a tiny difference maybe it's worth it to you for the waist comfort.

Back
Top Bottom