*| | Denim _ School | |*

I don't understand how people could think higher quality denim is a waste of money, you're gonna get more wear out if it, better fit, and a better fabric it is well worth the investment

Last edited:
Word all the people who don't understand that logic I sincerely hope your PRPS denim has a $375 Ferragamo belt on them :rolleyes :lol:

The point is don't knock someone else everyone has substitutes but why come into a denim thread to rip people essentially? Then disappear

You're a lame if you spend over $40 on jeans, point blank period. :x
This looks like a troll post but what makes people "lame" for buying jeans that cost more than $40? I'm just curious to your logic about this

Last edited:
word, if one is used to a $300 shoe being worth $40 quality then it is understandable they feel expensive denim could be the same way
with denim however, it can be very true to actually get what you pay for :smokin

Last edited:
Waste of money imo.. :rolleyes
That makes sense and you have the right to your opinion it's just the way you entered the thread rubbed people the wrong way. I don't have any problems with you famb
kanyeblink.gif

damn is there any Selvedged light wash denim for under 100 for these summer days out here?

Check out the unbranded denim then. 14oz cost somethin like 80 and the 21oz is a bill.

My friend has the 21. His jeans look good but quality wise is eh.

Back
Top Bottom