*| | Denim _ School | |*

Also have to take the rise into account. I never understand why companies don't use the full length instead of the inseam. Gives a much more accurate and usable measurement

Anybody planning on Buying the BOM008 that are releasing tomorrow at 11 am. I probably will be purchasing even though I bought the BOM006 last year. One thing I love about Momorato is that they really don't stretch, so as long you buy the appropriate size you should be good to go.

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV thanks for the pics. Those look great! I'm gonna order a pair of those soon. What size did you get? If you would comment on the waist so I know what size to order I'd appreciate it.

I'm usually a 30 or 31 in most denim but had to go with a 29. I tried the 30 but it fit too loose. These are tight but noting I can't deal with. 30 fit baggy in the thighs. 29 fits a little tighter but the waist fits better. Check their sizing chart its weird as he'll that's why I ordered two and sent one back. Word of advice, you'll have to pay to return your pair.

Last edited:

Just came in

^ reped, been reading Rawr for close to 2 years now, and the site continues to improve all the time. Really great variety of articles.

@PMatic I actually got a pair of PBJ XX-011s from Blue in Greene a while back made a huuuuge mistake.. I went with their measurements and sized accordingly to accommodate for shrinking when soaked (unsanforized) and when I got them in i could barely fit my legs into them. I'm a fairly average sized dude, 5'10"ish and ~140 but man these were some tight *** jeans. Now heres the real $^%# - up.. I got them hemmed 1 (just 1) single inch in the inseam, and so they became unreturnable..... What I then had was a $300 pair of jeans that would only fit an extremely tall 9 year old... A couple emails back and forth with them and I was able to send them back to be placed on their "consignment program" to at least try and sell them to get some of my money back, but god damn I really took an L with that one. So in short, PBJ denim is fantastic, but be sure you can try them on in person before buying.... Never buying raw denim online again lol
What would you recommend if I wear a 32 in jeans? :nerd:

I don't have a store near me that sells pbj, so I would have to order from Blue in Green or Okayama.

^I'm gonna try actually. When do they drop?
I actually have no idea, lol. I e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago and asked them when the drop was but I got no response. But be forewarned that there are no returns on any of the Kanye items. 

I get emails from APC and just checked the times I've gotten the email that collections are live on the site for past releases.
11:50 - Fall Collection available email

11:22 - Pre-fall Collection available

11:05 - Nike Collaboration available

12:02 - Summer Collection available

12:13 - Nike Collaboration

12:08 - Fall Collection

10:14 - Kanye Collaboration (first)
Looks like it should be sometime between 10 and 12 for this drop. I got my shipping/billing/payment information up to date just in case a lot of people are trying to cop I should be pretty swift. Just worried about sizing, if I should go with my normal 28 in APC or what :\ Dudes fit pics of his from last season a few pages back did nothing for me as far as help with sizing because he wasn't wearing them how I'd wear mine (although I appreciate you posting the pics man!).

Gonna get a 27.

Last edited:
Gonna be a toss-up bro. Just choose which one you would rather deal with, a big *** waist or some skinny *** legs 
laugh.gif

^You gonna cop?

I'm just gonna go with the 27 and hope they fit right so I can be:

If they don't fit then I'll be:

Straight up suffering dealing with reselling them on eBay

Last edited:
Small sizes 26-28 sold out quick :wow: Got my order placed for the 27 though :pimp: Post pics when they arrive.

so the consensus is to size down to my regular APC sizing? just want to confirm befor I place an order

Small sizes 26-28 sold out quick
eek.gif
Got my order placed for the 27 though
pimp.gif
Post pics when they arrive.
Swag. Hope they fit, that resale **** on $300 jeans is not the move 
mean.gif

so the consensus is to size down to my regular APC sizing? just want to confirm befor I place an order
Size down 1. 

Context Clothing has the most comprehensive sizing chart. 

Edit: that was for regular APC's. Not for Kanye's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom