*| | Denim _ School | |*

I actually have the cotton linen ones. They've been collecting dust since they first dropped and since it's hot in SoCal I want to wear them instead of the heavier RRL denim I have. The ones you mentioned had the camo pockets right? If so :pimp:

Thanks for the input though fellas. I'm going to look for some tailors and look into Selfedge as well.

If I don't get them hemmed what's everyone's opinions on stacking. Too childish?

Ok you got the Ro- buck joints. They are really nice as well. I also appreciate that they are slim straight and come with a higher rise. This allows me to wear them with a tucked in shirt. Yeah i have the joints with the camo pocket bags. I was really dissapointed by the fact that this season limited edition jean was a straight leg. It was a easy pass for me.

i love my nudie steady eddies that i bought. i thought they were gonna be so tight when i first tried them on. they are the best fitting jeans i've ever had after one month. im in love with em :smokin

Don't have a mirror or someone to snap a proper fit pic. Here's my SEXIHXLSXA13 - Self Edge x Iron Heart x Leather Soul x Alden
23 oz, great for the cold/snowy weather the east coast has been having. Had these tapered from the thigh down by railcar. Took 2 weeks and the quality of the taper was A1.
Potato phone pics

picked these (& 2 other pairs lol) Butler series up while I was in NYC on Thursday...can't get them anywhere else..and really can't order online..have to try these on in person of course...

Some fit pics..

will post the other two pairs of Butlers I got later if yall like these...

also picked up some 11 or 12 oz M5 3x1 Raws...

My other raws are breaking in very nice as well, may post some fit pics of those later as well...

Don't have a mirror or someone to snap a proper fit pic. Here's my SEXIHXLSXA13 - Self Edge x Iron Heart x Leather Soul x Alden
23 oz, great for the cold/snowy weather the east coast has been having. Had these tapered from the thigh down by railcar. Took 2 weeks and the quality of the taper was A1.
Potato phone pics
Whats the measurements you got from railcar.  I sent mine in as well and will probably getting them sometime this week.

I just wore my first pair of Nudies I bought years ago. "Lost" them in my closet for months, but then I saw why they got lost. After the crotch blew out (repaired), the thighs proceeded to rip.

I love them though. They got super soft. I have 4 in total, but the first is my favorite. Slim jim dry ecru.

Whats the measurements you got from railcar.  I sent mine in as well and will probably getting them sometime this week.
Thigh-11 in
Knee-7.25 in
Hem-6.25 in
Inseam- 32
I specified I wanted the taper to start a certain length from the crotch and railcar did a great job with my request.

Thigh-11 in
Knee-7.25 in
Hem-6.25 in
Inseam- 32
I specified I wanted the taper to start a certain length from the crotch and railcar did a great job with my request.
nice.  I saw the pics up above but you got some actual fit pics?  

btw would anyone happened to know that even after you have tapered your pants would it still provide any stretching?

nice.  I saw the pics up above but you got some actual fit pics?  

btw would anyone happened to know that even after you have tapered your pants would it still provide any stretching?
I'll try to get some fit pics. Also it all depends on the material of your denim. The tightness of the weave and material have factors in the stretch

Last edited:
With spring right around the corner I'm on the hunt for a pair of light-medium wash denim. Any suggestions in the $100-$150 range? Not really wanting to spend a lot but want something decent. 

Edit - Skinny-Slim fit.

Last edited:
With spring right around the corner I'm on the hunt for a pair of light-medium wash denim. Any suggestions in the $100-$150 range? Not really wanting to spend a lot but want something decent. 

Edit - Skinny-Slim fit.

Wait till All Saints big sale. Last year picked up light washed cigarette jeans for $100. One of my favorite light jeans with out being too light and flimsy.

Edit - Skinny-Slim fit.
Wait till All Saints big sale. Last year picked up light washed cigarette jeans for $100. One of my favorite light jeans with out being too light and flimsy.
Yea that's the problem with the light wash I been seeing. Most pairs are so flimsy 
sick.gif
 When is their big sale?

Yea that's the problem with the light wash I been seeing. Most pairs are so flimsy :x  When is their big sale?

End of season. They just had a big sale during the holidays next one will probably be Mar/April, but they sneak in past season stuff too.

Sidenote: I also have picked up jeans from their outlets for $50 try to find an all saints outlet. Few out there.

So I decided to make the move from NF Weird guys to NF Skinny guy...

take a look let me knwo what you think

weird guy on the left, skinny on the right....

actually ended up going with the grey Skinny guy fit.. they looked great in person.. I'll have them back in a few days and will post pix

bonus -The guy helping me out at barneys brought me these - thought I might like them..lol..sneaky bastard 

SLPs'  ...luckily, I still have some morals left and wasnt about to drop 7 bills on some denim =|

Back
Top Bottom