*| | Denim _ School | |*

Where are you trying to stitch? If it's the thighs, do lunges, squats and such... Just wear them hard and they will stretch...
The waist. Almost feels like I got on compression shorts up here son. 

Last edited:
Question for you guys.. should I soak them in cold water and then wear them around the house? Or just wear them just like they are all the time (in the house, car, etc) until they stretch?

Question for you guys.. should I soak them in cold water and then wear them around the house? Or just wear them just like they are all the time (in the house, car, etc) until they stretch?
Don't think too hard with raw denim... Just wear them hard, don't worry about it.

Just wear the for a couple days in a row

You'll get unwanted sagging if you wear them wet. Like everyone's been saying, just wear them and break them in

It's jeans. Wash them inside out with minimal detergent in cold water hand hang them up.

You don't need to wash them in the ocean
You don't need to dry them in the sun
You don't need to freeze them

Wear them and when they are dirty wash them. Why would anyone want to wear wet denim? :x

The NR's in my area are wack. Was only able to come up on 2 black NF's. One Weird Guy thats too tight sz 30, thought I'd be able to stretch them if worn. Then my girl got me a pair of Skinny Guys in 32 that feel and stretch a lot better.

Still on the look out for a lighter pair of denim. May get my Supreme Levi's tailored, although I like the fit. Just want them a tad tighter around the calves.

Those are nice sneaky sneaky

Just received my Rogue Territory Sk 14.5oz. (excuse the mark on the mirror & the Ninjahood sized pic :lol:

Fire

^^^ those look great man
thanks guys.
where can i get some dope ripped/distressed denim?

Buy some raw denim, beat the living **** out of it for a couple years and youll have some unique distressed denim.

2 months, 30+ wears, honeycombs looking great

Back
Top Bottom