*| | Denim _ School | |*

Currently looking into the Saint Laurent Paris D02 in raw black. Anybody have sizing tips? I'm a 31 in Diesel Thavar if that helps.

does anyone own a pair of PBJs XX012? i usually wear size 29 but could barely fit a 31 in PBJ, how bad does it stretch after wash?

does anyone own a pair of PBJs XX012? i usually wear size 29 but could barely fit a 31 in PBJ, how bad does it stretch after wash?

Where is it tight? I don't know much about PBJ stretch but you can try reddit, i've seen tons of people with the xx-012 model.. I had the xx-007 but they were way too tight so I sold them.

Cop a new pair of nudies online , they just came in couldn't find my regular size 34 so I went with a 32 fit perfectly , except I have really big thighs and hamstring , it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans , will they stretch out after a couple wears ? They're thin Finn btw

What do you wear a 29 in?  PBJs stretch back to their Raw waist size, i think mine went half an inch past that.

Cop a new pair of nudies online , they just came in couldn't find my regular size 34 so I went with a 32 fit perfectly , except I have really big thighs and hamstring , it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans , will they stretch out after a couple wears ? They're thin Finn btw

grim tim would have suit you better i think.

i also have big thighs from playing soccer and thats my fit.

Last edited:
Yea I actually went to
Nordstrom to try a few pairs of different nudies but they didn't have none , I'll see how they feel after a few wears

Ehh diesel and slp?? Do you even research denim :tongue:? Honestly it would be easier if you measured your denim according to blue owl workshop measurements or blue in green soho. You can then use rawr denim scout and find jeans with those measurements. You may need to alter measurements here or there to get results.

Picked up some New Cures at my nordstroms, will post pics later tonight! 50 bucks
nthat.gif

Anyone own any BLK DNM? Thinking about grabbing a pair of the Jean 25 fit and just curious how they run before I order can't really find much fit info on them

Anyone own any BLK DNM? Thinking about grabbing a pair of the Jean 25 fit and just curious how they run before I order can't really find much fit info on them

I have BLK DNM. Two ours of the same jeans but not sure if they are Jean 25 (I think so). BLK DNM is good but body worth retail. The jeans don't hold up as good as acnes, j brand and some washes feel cheaper than nudies. PM me a link or put a screenshot and I might be able to help you figure the fit.

I have BLK DNM. Two ours of the same jeans but not sure if they are Jean 25 (I think so). BLK DNM is good but body worth retail. The jeans don't hold up as good as acnes, j brand and some washes feel cheaper than nudies. PM me a link or put a screenshot and I might be able to help you figure the fit.
Wound up grabbing these jeans 25 for 118, grabbed a size 33 everywhere said that they run pretty small, I normally wear a 31 in nudie tube toms due to stretch and I'm like that weird true to size 31 in some jeans and 32 in others

So say I want a pair of jeans taper from knee down and leg opening 6.5 inches, do I tell tailor to taper knee down to 6.5 inches ?

So say I want a pair of jeans taper from knee down and leg opening 6.5 inches, do I tell tailor to taper knee down to 6.5 inches ?

yup. just be sure to be clear which seam (inseam or outseam)

if they don't know what you're talking about go somewhere else :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom