*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

which cut of nudies are most similar to APC new standards?

The even steven they're almost exactly the same but the ES have a higher rise on the waist

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

any coupon for IMPERIAL denim kiya?

pretty please?
happy.gif

I'm really digging the imperial kings.
I'm from S.F if that matters.

There currently aren't any promotions running on anything besides Nudies...
We do specials all the time but you'd have to be across all the forums and on our newsletter to find out about all of them.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by NYfly1

i jus got a brand new pair of levis 501 stf for $50
what should i do with them (i kno wear them)
but can they make those honeycomb things and the creases and stretch marks?? how do i get em?
need to kow asap

you got took...$50 is too much for STFs
na i got a hookup

na you really didnt

I get my STF's for $20 sometimes less.

Mervyns Employee Discount
pimp.gif

^ subscribed.

im sad that Superfuture is not allowing any members. I have so many questions

Just ask your questions here.. What do we have to do to get a Denim subforum here?
Or we can just continue to use this thread...

Originally Posted by south sole

Hey kiya, How would you say the even steven nudies fit compare to levi's 501? thx

They're totally different..
The 501 is a classic 5-pocket jean..
The Even Steven is slightly slimmed down, has a smaller leg opening, vertically longer back pockets, and a modern low yoke.
Even Steven!

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

Which is better between the raw LVC 501s or RRL raw denim?
When you're talking about denim of that stature there is no "better", it's all a matter of preference. Both make a good qualitydenim, and many are coming from the same source in Greensboro, NC...

Originally Posted by chr1SB

Kiyab, how much do imperials stretch?
if i'm originally a 32, should i size down?

I wouldn't size down much.. They run true to size.
Stretching info on the jeans is found on the product pages here:
Imperial Jeans

Originally Posted by kiyab

When you're talking about denim of that stature there is no "better", it's all a matter of preference. Both make a good quality denim, and many are coming from the same source in Greensboro, NC...

I was referring to quality, so I would be good in choosing either one...

When you're talking about denim of that stature there is no "better", it's all a matter of preference. Both make a good quality denim, and many are coming from the same source in Greensboro, NC...

I was referring to quality, so I would be good in choosing either one...

^ subscribed.

Just ask your questions here.. What do we have to do to get a Denim subforum here?
We do need this but Methodman would never allow it. Sufu and niketalk culture would clash. So I can see why they wouldn't want a huge influx of ourmembers comming in. Plus its kind of difficult getting questions answered there. They're against starting new threads if old ones exist. Which makes youhave to ask a question in a huge thread that's easily overlooked. OR sometimes if you ask a question you just get a link to their denim encyclopedia. Or ifyour lucky you get a link to a thread that MIGHT answer your question, maybe 10 pages deep. Its a great place for lurking tho.

What we could do is start a new yuku forum about denim. We wouldn't have to register because our accounts would cross over. And everyone tryna compare RRwith some Sevens can stay out of the APC Nudie discussions.

Someone with a lot of time go do it!!!!!

its a good idea, but everyone over here is already on sufu or lurks there so i dont think it would get much traffic.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

^ subscribed.

We do need this but Methodman would never allow it. Sufu and niketalk culture would clash. So I can see why they wouldn't want a huge influx of our members comming in. Plus its kind of difficult getting questions answered there. They're against starting new threads if old ones exist. Which makes you have to ask a question in a huge thread that's easily overlooked. OR sometimes if you ask a question you just get a link to their denim encyclopedia. Or if your lucky you get a link to a thread that MIGHT answer your question, maybe 10 pages deep. Its a great place for lurking tho.

What we could do is start a new yuku forum about denim. We wouldn't have to register because our accounts would cross over. And everyone tryna compare RR with some Sevens can stay out of the APC Nudie discussions.

Someone with a lot of time go do it!!!!!

honestforum.com

I wear a size 42 so its kinda hard to get an "expensive" pair of jeans in my size but ive been buying a lot of Antik jeans lately because they makemy size and I love the way the stitching is on the inside and back of the legs...kinda gives the jeans another dimension...

I also wear Levi's, Miskeen haha I just cant give the Miskeen up
happy.gif
Ilove the brands hand painted line

damn, this thread has come so far from the beginning and what's worse is some of you cats hatin' on the first few pages have crossed over to the darkside
laugh.gif
it's all good though, this thread has provided quality info and i hope it continues to do so. good morrow, young chaps

any places in the bay that carry and have a good size run of A.P.C.s?
i would usually scour the internet for the info, but i have a midterm in a few hours and just fully and horribly blew out the crotch of my nudies. im in needof a new pair of jeans asap
also, does anyone know of any stores that carry raw dior hommes? im not to particular to it being MII or MIJ
thanks

man...id love to get me some samurais.

Hey kiya, how does 21 oz denim feel like? i have a pair of 14 oz..but i would like to move up...

Originally Posted by iantheshark

any places in the bay that carry and have a good size run of A.P.C.s?
i would usually scour the internet for the info, but i have a midterm in a few hours and just fully and horribly blew out the crotch of my nudies. im in need of a new pair of jeans asap
also, does anyone know of any stores that carry raw dior hommes? im not to particular to it being MII or MIJ
thanks

APCS. Uhm Azlea and Azuki.

picked these up this past week:
7fam
diesel
paper denim

im so loving the 7's cause they are comfortable as hell
305168102.jpg

305168109.jpg

305821417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom