*| | Denim _ School | |*

Ironing your denim is not dangerous. Just plain ol iron and steam to denim will not do anything to harm them. Confirmed :lol:

So my jeans actually got washed and then put in the dryer, is there anything I can do to get the wrinkles out and get back to my sic fadez?
Would steaming them and then starching them work?
Machine wash? I would suggest hand washing them in a tub and letting them air dry the next time you do it. Since you've already put them in a dryer, I guess ironing them won't hurt

Best way to prevent fading ?

Can anyone recommend a sub $200 selvedge denim (doesn't need to be raw) that has a good tapered fit with a rise that won't make me look like it's sagging half off my ***?

I wear jeans to work and some of the jeans I have look great when I'm walking around or whatever, but even with a belt the second I sit down in my chair they are like falling off my ***.

Naked and Famous are my go to's... lots of people like Nudie as well

RE: Fit - idk what your build is but try Weird Guy from NF or if you want a skinnier fit, go Skinny Guy

this is the weird guy fit,

skinny guy here:

Best way to prevent fading ?
You know PBJ makes some jeans that are meant to not fade (but still they will fade over a looong period of time) so you may want to look into that. In general though, less washing and less wearing to keep that dark look.

You know PBJ makes some jeans that are meant to not fade (but still they will fade over a looong period of time) so you may want to look into that. In general though, less washing and less wearing to keep that dark look.
Yup I've heard that Iron Heart uses something to slow down fading as well.

I got these slevedge light wash from hm for 50$, I noticed that the tag said it might bleed when washing, anyone know how I should treat them when washing? I don't know much about denim and would like some help

Also, will they fade, this is after 2 wears

can someone tell me anything about unbranded denim? is it good?

I bought a pair last November during the OU Black Friday deal. I bought the 221s, heavy raw denim. They faded super fast, only think I didn't like about the 221s is the low rise. Had me looking like i had a wedgie all the time. But that was probably just me and my body shape.

can someone tell me anything about unbranded denim? is it good?
Good entry level denim on sale often, nothing special about the fabrics and has no detailing.  The heavyweights are known to be fast faders.  Also the "sister" brand of naked and famous

Nudies 30% off

http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/jeans-on-sale/s/159#

I wanna grab a pair but I have no idea how they fit. Hopefully my size won't sell out before I can try one on in store

Good deal on the nudies, I hate that they ship from Sweden though, high Kai's for 115$ though isn't bad, not familiar with the fit I've been wearing tube toms lately. I learned that you have to usually size down, they stretch with wear if it helps any. You want them pretty snug when you first get them.

I was looking at those High Kais too. Haven't worn a pair of Nudies in like four years. Tempting.

Back
Top Bottom