*| | Denim _ School | |*

Welp. Just got this email from acne. Sucks cuz I ordered as soon as the site went live smh

Damn. I'm waiting on shipping info. Hope I don't get hit with the cancel tho

I
Damn. I'm waiting on shipping info. Hope I don't get hit with the cancel tho
im pissed lol I was so gassed for those jeans all I've been wearing is black so I was ready for the switch up smh, you should be okay though I got that email mad long ago, sent some angry tweets but they only respond to ppl who are upset they're not in US and got the email For the US only sale [emoji]128532[/emoji] Feels bad lol

as part as their sale or thats not online?

edit just fouund them, CRAZY sale going on, might scoop something up

edit2 found nothing that caught my eye lol
Lol yeah part of the sale. Had some decent denim up yesterday but it sold pretty quick, so wack I checked out easily at like 9:03 smh

shoutout to whoever recommended Railcar Fine Goods for taper service.

sent my RRLs in to slim them up and they fit damn near perfect now.

definitely recommend them to anyone who doesnt have a good denim service place around (or are too lazy too look for one in their area like me.)

I
im pissed lol I was so gassed for those jeans all I've been wearing is black so I was ready for the switch up smh, you should be okay though I got that email mad long ago, sent some angry tweets but they only respond to ppl who are upset they're not in US and got the email For the US only sale [emoji]128532[/emoji] Feels bad lol

Damn man. Hope you come up on something else. I got shipping confirmation and my jeans should be here Monday. Hope the wash doesn't look different than whats online and I don't like em. :stoneface:

Went to Uniqlo for the first time yesterday. Ended up with two pairs of the slim-fit selvedge denim. Seemed like good quality for a great price.

Tried on the slim-fit and for myself, a dude that does crossfit a few days a week and works out all the time, my thighs are just too big for skinny pants. They fit, but I just looked ridiculous, lol.

Liked the slim-fit lighter denim with some distressing and rips/tears.

Went to Uniqlo for the first time yesterday. Ended up with two pairs of the slim-fit selvedge denim. Seemed like good quality for a great price.

Tried on the slim-fit and for myself, a dude that does crossfit a few days a week and works out all the time, my thighs are just too big for skinny pants. They fit, but I just looked ridiculous, lol.

Liked the slim-fit lighter denim with some distressing and rips/tears.
how have you not been to uniqlo, that store is great

It just opened around here recently and is quite a trip from where I live and in the middle of Disney. Tourists, humungous crowds, all that crap.....not really my thing.

It just opened around here recently and is quite a trip from where I live and in the middle of Disney. Tourists, humungous crowds, all that crap.....not really my thing.

One around me just opened like a day or two ago. I need to head out there soon. Any sales for the opening or has your location been up and running for awhile?

saw a yt video and some guy used candle wax, he just rubbed the candle on the jeans, then melted it with a blow dryer
yea I saw that too, just wanted to see if any of you more experienced denim folk had any opinions on that... I'd rather not ruin my denim trying to save $10. But if I does the same thing why not. Also I planned on waxing a pair of olive jeans any thoughts?

Any good quality, affordable belts out there? All my belts are peeling, chipped, and ripped.

Any good quality, affordable belts out there? All my belts are peeling, chipped, and ripped.

my advice would be to invest in a decent belt. i used to always buy cheap belts from ross, levi's, wherever O could get a cheap belt and they'd always split/crack/chip. I've had my tanner goods belt for almost 3 years and other than the patina, it's as strong as the day i bought it

my advice would be to invest in a decent belt. i used to always buy cheap belts from ross, levi's, wherever O could get a cheap belt and they'd always split/crack/chip. I've had my tanner goods belt for almost 3 years and other than the patina, it's as strong as the day i bought it

I have used the same belt from American eagle that came with a pair of shorts for years now, never wore the shorts tho...

Anyone have tips on getting denim tapered? Im looking to taper my apc ps to a 5.5 inch opening from the inseam idk if that would be a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom