Dennis Rodman appreciation.....

Haha. He got the best free-throw routine ever. He just walks up there and chucks it up.
haha yeah, it's wild...he doesn't care at all about free throws.

Appreciated? Yeah, I guess....to a certain extent

I can honestly say that i proudly (or shamefully) modeled my game as a young'n after Dennis Rodman... alls i cared about was rebounding (kick legs,flailing arms and all), hustle (I'd be the only 6th grader to dive for the ball at mid court and call a time out), and flopping.
...... And then i learned how to dribble and shoot
laugh.gif
but really this guy really is appreciated.
Every now and then you'll see me with a high kick when im rebounding
pimp.gif

For some reason I only had the away jerseys of Pippen, Jordan, and Kukoc. But I had all of the home, away, and alt ver. for Rodman. Rodman is def. appreciated.
I wish I still could fit in those jerseys.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i read his book, bad as i want to be. he has had one of the most interesting lives i have ever heard of. dude is a straight G
pimp.gif

pure entertainment... nothing sells tickets like rodman. I really think the bulls mystique was elevated with Rodmans antics

roll.gif

Good find. Classic Rodman. Brick didn't stand a chance.
laugh.gif

And MBen32, just click the 5th video posted on the 1st page.�

roll.gif
The Worm was the only person that would check out of a game.. laydown onthe sideline and take his shoes off

TrillipinoTrapstar:
What year was Rodman a Laker? All I can recall was that Rodman was on the Spurs, Pistons, and Bulls.
Ten-day contract in like... '99 I think. Obviously he was with the Bulls in '97-'98, and I think in the '98-'99 season, theonly playing he did was with the Mavericks (another team you didn't mention him with) and the Lakers, both as ten-day contracts that both teams failed toextend.

I'm not sure which was first, the Lakers or the Mavericks.

I just know I was amped having him on the Lakers, and I really thought the Lakers would pick him up. He did struggle those ten days, mainly clogging up thelane, which disrupts Shaq's game, but I thought they could have figured it out given the time. I thought him and Shaq could have figured things out anddominated the paint for like 20 years together.
laugh.gif

Apparently, the Lakers didn't see things my way.
frown.gif

I really think he would have been nice.

But... ah well, we still went on to win the next 3 championships after that '98-'99 season.
pimp.gif

But yeah... ... ...
KB8sandiego:
362818.jpg

... ... ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. And another
pimp.gif
for Chuck in XIVs.

deff. appreciated. I remeber when my bro got his shoes for x-mas, i was mad hating
laugh.gif

But i loved dudes hair, another reason why I watched bball as often as i did.

gotta respect his game

N

my nieghbors grandma who is liek 85 or soemthing.... she has a tattoo of him on her theigh
laugh.gif
funny stuff

I remember he got a triple-double in a blowout win for the Bulls back in the day....he had 7 points, and chucked up a 3 from the corner...nothin but net
pimp.gif
....Rodman is BEYOND appreciated...can't wait for his HOF speech in Springfield....remember he said that in his last game he was going to strip downbuck naked and walk off the court
laugh.gif

I remember he got a triple-double in a blowout win for the Bulls back in the day....he had 7 points, and chucked up a 3 from the corner...nothin but net
pimp.gif
....Rodman is BEYOND appreciated...can't wait for his HOF speech in Springfield....remember he said that in his last game he was going to strip down buck naked and walk off the court
laugh.gif

ya but it might be a while before the voters actually vote him into the HOF... because they look at all the off court antics, hair, piercings, etc, and some ofthem use that to affect their decision which is wrong...
smh.gif

and chucked up a 3 from the corner...nothin but net
I think that he had a game when he hit three three's all ntn

Anyway the most recent memory of Rodman playing was when he was with the Lakers. I was just starting to get into jerseys as a hobby, and I saw a Lakers rodmanjersey in the NBA Store catalog. My mom ordered it for me and I swear on my life it took three months before they sent me a cancelation of my order. I waspissed for days.(obviously before the times of customizable jerseys)

Back
Top Bottom