Denzel ethers the media Vol. I'M PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOU B******

:lol:
loved how he had that Alonzo delivery in some of the answer. Expected him to go full blown "shoe program media!" by the end of the vid
I honestly thought is this dude reciting lines from a movie I've never seen? :lol:

Son came with that real without missing a step :smokin

Just spitting facts, famb.

I only do it cuz I love ya
Stringer Bell >>> Malcom X and it aineem close, my g.

I didn't even know this dude was frickin' British until I heard him talk in an interview.

Where has Denzel ever played a part where he didn't sound like Denzel?

A few years ago he I discovered that he played a British guy early on in his career. He sounded funny though. The name of the movie escapes me, but I'm pretty sure it's listed on IMDb.
It was based on a Shakespeare play.

But only ppl who know, know.

Giving props to British ppl for having good American face ts seems dumb as **** to me :lol: Especially when talking about who is a God actor but I see where this thread going.

Last edited:
I had the same discussion w/ my wife about the media and everything he said. They really don't care what they report, just wanna be first reporting it.

It's SHU program. Solitary Housing Unit. And he said *****, not media. Did you think he was gonna put people in Nike commercials?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitary_confinement

man RELAX it really wasn't that serious :lol:

of course i wasn't gonna say *****, think everyone knows that scene
and yeah since this is NIKEtalk and he was talking to the media I thought he might just put people dealing in TV in commercials
my mans pulled up the wiki and everything
:rofl:

you literally went through this thread and looked for someones mistakes and then posted on it

Give this man some reps!

everyone in here is blowing this 1 minute youtube video way out of proportion.

he is correct about the media but yall act like hes the first person to say this.

they are constantly being called out for this and it's been said plenty of times.

the hbo show newsroom's whole premise is based on this very argument. 

yall just love denzel.

idris > denzel

I love denzel the director more than the actor TBH

Antwoine Fisher
The Great Debaters
Fences(not released yet but looks incredible)

Besides the films I just named above I've never watched a Denzel movie just for him, Training Day was the last, and since they gave him the oscar for it, I felt there was no point in continuing to follow his career as an actor unless he' going to be in something is completely out of the norm for him(animation, full blown Science fiction, another turn as a villain) Denzel the director though, I appreciate because he's bringing the kind of movies I've been complaining about not seeing in theaters, especially "the Great Debaters" hope he's secretly pushing for a Tubman or Frederick Douglas film. It'd be great if that was in the works for him to direct.

He is right. Sometimes we crave on knowing information first and spreading it without knowing the validity of it.
Credibility my man, credibility. It's something that is largely ignored in this modern day of journalism. You can spit out 100 rumors and if 3 of them turn out to be true then the other 97 don't matter to sheep minded people.

he is correct about the media but yall act like hes the first person to say this.
they are constantly being called out for this and it's been said plenty of times.

the hbo show newsroom's whole premise is based on this very argument. 

yall just love denzel.
idris > denzel

View media item 2262078

Idris is great but he ain't on Denzel's level.

Malcolm X
The Hurricane
American Gangster
Flight

Idris ain't got none of those.

man RELAX it really wasn't that serious :lol:

of course i wasn't gonna say *****, think everyone knows that scene
and yeah since this is NIKEtalk and he was talking to the media I thought he might just put people dealing in TV in commercials
my mans pulled up the wiki and everything
:rofl:

you literally went through this thread and looked for someones mistakes and then posted on it

Give this man some reps!

I was joking though and didn't even go at you like that fam. :lol: You're the one that needs to relax.

while TMZ and fake news is a problem, the people that support that trash are worse and the root of the problem.

This is 100 facts, most people on earth are what I would consider stupid. Folks wanna blame the machine for being a machine, no fool you the dumb one that keeps tuning in and believing

This is 100 facts, most people on earth are what I would consider stupid. Folks wanna blame the machine for being a machine, no fool you the dumb one that keeps tuning in and believing

this is where we're headed sadly.

there's far more of them than it is us. they'll find a way to falsely 'right the machine' instead of changing their behavior.

It's his delivery that makes this video good...

dropping knowledge with an edge to it like some long lost uncle you wish you had growing up

John Q
American Gangster
Malcolm X
Training Day
Antwan Fisher
Preacher's Wife (Classic)
Man on Fire

I'm out!

Spit the truth.

I always make sure i stay on my guard when i get informed. Can't have these snakes mess up my opinion with some BS

Jamie Foxx is actually a VERY good actor.

dude has an academy award.

Denzel is still better IMO and also has an academy award

Back
Top Bottom