Derrick Rose Doesn't Like to Dance

But, some people out there apparently didn't like the fact that D-Rose didn't look like he was having fun at the game. So, ESPN Chicago took the time to ask him why he didn't join his fellow Eastern Conference All-Stars in showing off a few dance moves.

"I can dance," he said. "But there's a time and place for that and I don't think it was right, then and there...You just know that's me, man. If you would have saw me out there dancing, you would have been looking at me different. I'm just me. I can't be anybody else. I think that's what people see."

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

7R0Zy.gif

5nNoL.jpg

syEJh.jpg

hXpQY.gif

581925671384168481195543.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron is corny as hell... Coming out of a smoking tunnel couldn't be THAT much fun... His whole expression was forced..

Originally Posted by Stork
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Can't dance, can't talk, can't properly use a knife to cut apples, can't pass his SAT's....

but he just signed that long term contract with three stripes, so who am I to judge 
laugh.gif
. plus he's humble.

is he kinda slow?
the homey's interviews make me think that he's kinda slow...

as Vince Vaughn said in wedding crashers, " You're drawing attention to yourself, and not in a positive way". From the quote that was posted on the age b4, nobody would be talking about it if he wouldve just joined in on the fun and did it. Pssh, if I were a multi millionaire and 6'3, Id be dancing every chance I get

Its def a combination of him being slow, and being anti-social. Ive got no problem with it though. Its a break from the wild out %#%%%#$+ you usually see. Hes an amazing basketball player and thats all hell need.

KayCurrency wrote:
Lebron is corny as hell... Coming out of a smoking tunnel couldn't be THAT much fun... His whole expression was forced..

Dudes will critisize Lebron for EVERYTHING...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even if he isn't going to dance, can we at least get a smile or some sort of sign you are enjoying yourself? I mean the fans did you vote you in there to entertain them. Dude looks like he just woke up.

I mean, even dudes like Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, and Yao Ming have done all star pregame dances. It's not serious at all. If anything, this is THE place for dancing and having fun. It's an all star game. Certainly next time you see LeBron'n'em in the playoffs won't be the time.

Skip to 2:44, I know this isn't the only time this happened

Man after Wade, LeBron and Bosh came out the thing in full uniform in the middle of July dancing and prancing when they first signed, I don't cut them any slack...
Really though, I'm salty cause they let go my man Beasley. And Brandon Jennings got the most swag outta any dude in the L. Bet.

I agree that Rose probably caused more hard toward his public perception than good and he should have at least acted interested...but is it really a big deal that he doesn't dance? That's he's introverted? If he doesn't wanna do it then he doesn't. I don't know why a person would crucify him for not dancing and showing any personality. It's an idiotic discussion really.

Back
Top Bottom