Derrick Rose Doesn't Like to Dance

wow that rose danceoff was something else lol. there were some hints of voguing in there. maybe hes secretly on the downlow. all in all terrible dancing lmao.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@chris bosh's pose

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ricky409

if that's really derrick rose, then the world needs to see this...
homey actin like he doesnt have a dancing bone in his body...

i feel like drose might've had a dark past in the world of dancing that prevents him from dancing ever again
Can somebody tell me if that's really DRose? I can't really see the face, but if it's true 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Next year's all star game, I would LOSE IT if he had a stoneface, then just broke out footworkin
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Originally Posted by blakep267

He's a lame. I dont know why people take such offense to it. its the truth, nobody said he was a bad person or a bad player. Being introverted is a hard thing to overcome

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its called good sportsmanship.[/color] Where this future generation is headed....makes me feel better about myself, everyday. 
So not dancing is good sportsmanship? In the damn all-star game intros? Then you got the nerve to talk about the future generation after making such a dumb statement?
laugh.gif
I'm glad you feel better about yourself.

There's a laundry list of stupid excuses for DRose not dancing.

Not dancing at the ASG is good sportmanship?

Stop It.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ricky409

if that's really derrick rose, then the world needs to see this...
homey actin like he doesnt have a dancing bone in his body...

i feel like drose might've had a dark past in the world of dancing that prevents him from dancing ever again
Can somebody tell me if that's really DRose? I can't really see the face, but if it's true 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Next year's all star game, I would LOSE IT if he had a stoneface, then just broke out footworkin
roll.gif
roll.gif
that is NOT drose

You can say that rose got shut down in the ECF and bron definitely didnt show up in the Finals but there is a difference. Lebron goes around showboating all the time whereas Rose doesnt dude is humble and says he needs to play better. Lebron is too busy coughing making fun of Dirk being sick and not enough time concentrating on closing it out in the fourth.

NBA players are pretty corny in general. Bron is corny for dancing and trying to hide his receding hairline. Dwight is easily the corny dude in the league, remember the Superman costume in the dunk contest? And Rose is corny for trying to act serious at an All-Star game. All these guys are overgrown children.

^ corny for dancing? so dudes cant enjoy themselves during all star weekend now?

In all seriousness, i wonder if jeremy lin is gonna dance. Especially in houston, the team that waived him.Btw, rose is top 5 player in the league, but aint noway in hell is he competing with the china votes.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by akm2tan

While that may be true Lebron calls in sick during the 4th quarter.� I think Lebron is a great player but if he took the game seriously like Kobe for example he wouldnt miss free throws at key moments or be afraid of closing out games, or having to team up with two other stars to chase a ring.�

Props to D Rose cuz at his stage of his career and what he has accomplished he will have a ring on his finger less time it will take Lebron if not before.� And this will all be done without him recruiting or teaming up with other stars.�

But anyway yah it was just the all star game, dude should lighten up a bit.�

Derrick Rose shot 24% in the fourth quarter of that series
laugh.gif
He literally scored 1 time with LeBron guarding him (1 for 17). Go rewatch Game 5 and tell me who was missing in the 4th. D. Rose missed free throws ( including splitting the 2 ft trip that would have tied the game after they blew the massive lead), missed layups, had consecutive turnovers (to LeBron), got his last second attempt blocked by LeBron, and were up 10 with 3 minutes left and managed to lose. And
laugh.gif
at anyone thinking Rip is going to add anything. If LeBron is a choker and did that to him/them, then what the *@$% are they?

In case you not remembrin' though.
Are you seriously comparing a SF to a PG right now?� Just because he can guard him makes him better in all aspects of the game?� While he may be a better player is a he a better teammate? Closer? Leader?� I dont think so.� And lets not forget D rose has the same amount of championships as Lebron......0, But 5 Less years in the League. So while you praise him I see a guy that had to team up with other stars to get his (which were still wating to see).� You can talk stats all day and Ill just come back on what an old JKidd,� Dirk, Marion and a shrimp named Barea did to Lebron and the Heat.�
Son stop acting like Lebron didn't do everything D Rose did and more when he played in Cleveland. 
If anything, Lebron did something that Rose hasn't done and thats take his team to the finals twice. Granted he lost twice, at least he was the better teammate, closer, and leader to get there twice. 

man please we talking about a guy who at 22 was the MVP of the entire league this was his third year in the NBA, you can clearly see the focus, and btw he is going to get a ring before Lebron. Lebron fans I swear they know nothing about basketball, they temporary fans who jump on bandwagons. Like I said before lebron fans are just like him flash over substance, yall can have that clown lebron.

Back
Top Bottom