Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Friend list is lookin kinda skimpy, looks like COD fan boys have dropped off of Destiny. Bout to run this nightfall and weekly with Tek, and hopefully this raid once we get a full squad.

^^ Bruh that pic is hilarious.

I'm starting to think that RNGesus and the cryptarch is the same person.

Last edited:
Finally a full member of the nWo.

Was simply fed up of all the garbage *** shaders I keep getting.

Ill be back up at 28 in no time lol

Ill prob level up the crucible to level 3 before I start the New Monarch in hopes for a God Of War shader drop.

Then Ill be a blood in real life and in destiny 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I didnt spend anything on Xur last weekend so he better bring that fire this week.

Gimme maask of the 3rd man and icebreaker b

^

I would love to join you on the raid hard mode but only at level 28.  Ran normal bunch of times now and no gear yet, only shards for days... anyone willing to carry?  got plenty experience on the raid, just not on hard mode

^

I would love to join you on the raid hard mode but only at level 28.  Ran normal bunch of times now and no gear yet, only shards for days... anyone willing to carry?  got plenty experience on the raid, just not on hard mode
Honestly there can be no carrying on hard mode. Every single person is far too important for us to have to worry about someone getting oneshotted.

In a way we all carry each other in hard and if someone can't bear their share of the load then we all fail with him.

very true... gonna have to bite the bullet and lvl up all the non raid gear I have to reach 29 at least.  If only I had at least one piece of raid gear... smh

Back
Top Bottom