Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My fully Maxed praydeth revenge sniper does 1500 crit gatekeeper and my fully maxed icebreaker does 2500 crit. I'm not sure how p&t does but have a feeling would be at best similar to icebreaker.

My fully Maxed praydeth revenge sniper does 1500 crit gatekeeper and my fully maxed icebreaker does 2500 crit. I'm not sure how p&t does but have a feeling would be at best similar to icebreaker.
my vex does 1k crib in guardians fate, and my prated then does 5 k, i wonder if the icebreaker would due 7.5k

Yea good run guys. We got some okay drops it's just not for the people that needed them at times. We just need 2 more 30s and we will be chewing up hard mode. Hopefully @Zero23 and myself get boots Thursday.

No mythoclast dropedp for the 2nd HM in a row, really weird. And only 1 helm I think to the person that didn't need it.
mean.gif
Those shots fired
nerd.gif

I mean it was my 3rd helmet and it has strength and my others have discipline, so it got dismantled
laugh.gif
I'd like to send my condolences to #teamhoopty. Mama we made it. That overboost on the time breaker is awesome.
nthat.gif

#teamlegendaryhoopty

#WeAreFasterThanBiggieNow
laugh.gif

Yea good run guys. We got some okay drops it's just not for the people that needed them at times. We just need 2 more 30s and we will be chewing up hard mode. Hopefully [@=https://niketalk.com/members/72495"Zero23" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/4170#post_21923184"]
I'd like to send my condolences to #teamhoopty. Mama we made it. That overboost on the time breaker is awesome.
:nthat:
#teamlegendaryhoopty
#WeAreFasterThanBiggieNow :lol:

i thought shots sent at me lol for the two helmets the first run

View media item 1248229

Last edited:
i thought shots sent at me lol for the two helmets the first run
Yea you got the double helmet drop the other day
laugh.gif

I got another helmet last night after I got a helmet last week.

They have been giving me a hard time ever since I got the helmet, Vex, VoC, and the ship on the first Atheon HM drop we did
laugh.gif

Yea you got the double helmet drop the other day :lol:
I got another helmet last night after I got a helmet last week.

They have been giving me a hard time ever since I got the helmet, Vex, VoC, and the ship on the first Atheon HM drop we did :lol:
brush they gave me another jumpship i was so mad, i wanna discard it for some ascendant shards. or glimmer, they need to make a patch to give you glimmer on jumpships

Oh and my 274 IB was doing 11k crits last night on Atheon. I guess I should actually use the energy and max a sniper rifle out too, but I am moving off to The Last Word after working on the Truth launcher last.

Oh and my 274 IB was doing 11k crits last night on Atheon. I guess I should actually use the energy and max a sniper rifle out too, but I am moving off to The Last Word after working on the Truth launcher last.

Trust, me get the IB done, it's invaluable.

brush they gave me another jumpship i was so mad, i wanna discard it for some ascendant shards. or glimmer, they need to make a patch to give you glimmer on jumpships
I just gave it to my alt warlock I am making. Level 17 with the raid ship flying around
laugh.gif

They already have the helmet and gloves on deck waiting for them as well
nthat.gif

I got the sparrow as well from Aetheon so you aren't @Zero23 @WrightOne86
smokin.gif
I didn't realize you got the sparrow too. I know one thing....I am glad that I didn't spend the strange coins last week to upgrade my blue one. I will just give that one to my alt as well I suppose, lol

You with the Hawkmoon...

Krazyblunts with the Fatebringer and Praeydeth's Timepiece....

Had me feeling some type of way last night
laugh.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

NT raid group is getting stronger though
nthat.gif

@Quad butt better find a way to sneak some playing time on here so he can gear up too!

Edit: Krazy has the Praetorian Foil fusion rifle too!
sick.gif

And you guys said that I was the weapons dealer
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You with the Hawkmoon...
Krazyblunts with the Fatebringer and Praeydeth's Timepiece....

Had me feeling some type of way last night :lol: |I :wow:

NT raid group is getting stronger though :nthat:

@Quad
butt better find a way to sneak some playing time on here so he can gear up too!

Yea, because we'll stop doing the raid after we all gear up and here will be poor Quad at lvl 29 and limited weapon choices :rofl:

Last edited:
Yea, because we'll stop doing the raid after we all gear up and here will be poor Quad at lvl 29 and limited weapon choices
roll.gif
He going to be stuck on 29 if keep missing these raids, lol. I think he has an exotic helm though, so he should be able to get to 30 that way at least.

As soon as he gets home he needs to do his homework, take a shower, clean his room and have that sandwich on deck so Quad Sr. can deflect for him while he raids with us
glasses.gif

He going to be stuck on 29 if keep missing these raids, lol. I think he has an exotic helm though, so he should be able to get to 30 that way at least.

As soon as he gets home he needs to do his homework, take a shower, clean his room and have that sandwich on deck so Quad Sr. can deflect for him while he raids with us 8)

:rofl:

I know man, stupid job got me waking up at 5am every morning, so now I'm tired as hell around 10pm Central time.

That's ok I aint trippin, I'll be the best distraction on Nike Talk and yall will be carrying me thru the hard mode raid.

Him having to make that sandwhich and @jbc908 randomly the other night talking how he wished he had a turkey sandwich
laugh.gif

@Zero23 saying we can get Quad to make him one too when he has to make the other one though
roll.gif

Now that I think about it....@Quad you gotta come back soon man. The jokes and stories are increased when you are there.

anyone else see this, seem pretty cool:

“Earned Through Glory in the Crucible” In the coming expansions, it looks like we’ll be able to earn new Rare and Legendary weapons exclusively through Crucible matches. The following are Crucible weapons manufactures:

http://planetdestiny.com/earned-glory-crucible/
 Currently there’s at least 62 different Crucible-specific Rare + Legendary weapons: 36 primary, 17 special, and 9 heavy.
eek.gif

Him having to make that sandwhich and @jbc908
randomly the other night talking how he wished he had a turkey sandwich :lol:

@Zero23
saying we can get Quad to make him one too when he has to make the other one though :rofl:

Now that I think about it....@Quad
you gotta come back soon man. The jokes and stories are increased when you are there.
Yea, because we'll stop doing the raid after we all gear up and here will be poor Quad at lvl 29 and limited weapon choices :rofl:

As soon as he gets home he needs to do his homework, take a shower, clean his room and have that sandwich on deck so Quad Sr. can deflect for him while he raids with us 8)

Yall get on too late for me, by the time yall ready to run the raid, I'm tired so I make Jr. get off to eat dinner then go to bed.

Him having to make that sandwhich and @jbc908 randomly the other night talking how he wished he had a turkey sandwich
laugh.gif

@Zero23 saying we can get Quad to make him one too when he has to make the other one though
roll.gif

Now that I think about it....@Quad you gotta come back soon man. The jokes and stories are increased when you are there.
Most fun I ever had in this game was playing rumble with Tek and Quad jr. Quad running away from me was classic
roll.gif

Jr. be hot when he get home and tell him yall raid stories, so he then rush to get on and end up spending 2 hours in the tower talkin to people in chat instead of getting something accomplished. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom