Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yall get on too late for me, by the time yall ready to run the raid, I'm tired so I make Jr. get off to eat dinner then go to bed.
Yea it is pretty late. Zero is an insomniac I think because he gets on around 9:45 and will stay on until like 3-4am and goes to work at 8am
sick.gif

I normally stay up at home even until around midnight, but with the baby waking up for that random bottle during the night, I normally just stay up waiting to fix that one for him. He is getting to me though. Starting to sleep through the night on me, and I don't realize it sometimes until it is already almost 3am, smh

That reminds me.....last night when @Biggie62 made a call that he was about to do something and died....right as I had picked up my son as he was fussing and someone said that him dying upset my son 
laugh.gif

Yea it is pretty late. Zero is an insomniac I think because he gets on around 9:45 and will stay on until like 3-4am and goes to work at 8am :x

I normally stay up at home even until around midnight, but with the baby waking up for that random bottle during the night, I normally just stay up waiting to fix that one for him. He is getting to me though. Starting to sleep through the night on me, and I don't realize it sometimes until it is already almost 3am, smh

That reminds me.....last night when @Biggie62
made a call that he was about to do something and died....right as I had picked up my son as he was fussing and someone said that him dying upset my son :lol:

Yea, when I fell off the ledge :lol:.

Last edited:
Jr. be hot when he get home and tell him yall raid stories, so he then rush to get on and end up spending 2 hours in the tower talkin to people in chat instead of getting something accomplished.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I can see this happening with him doing this. Tell him he at least has to do the weekly and nightfalls so he gets those rewards and rep.

Jr. be hot when he get home and tell him yall raid stories, so he then rush to get on and end up spending 2 hours in the tower talkin to people in chat instead of getting something accomplished. :smh:
:lol:
I can see this happening with him doing this. Tell him he at least has to do the weekly and nightfalls so he gets those rewards and rep.

I try to keep him focused, yesterday he was chat with jbc908 jbc908 and @TEKtheMAESTRO and was basically beggin them to carry him thru the nightfall.

Last edited:
Yea it is pretty late. Zero is an insomniac I think because he gets on around 9:45 and will stay on until like 3-4am and goes to work at 8am :x

That reminds me.....last night when @Biggie62
made a call that he was about to do something and died....right as I had picked up my son as he was fussing and someone said that him dying upset my son :lol:

Yea, when I fell off the ledge :lol:.

:lol: yeah that was it. I can't lie. Been sleep deprived but it's been a lot of fun. Just gotta get to 30 and get a few more weapons then I'll be content and can slow down a little. Until the expansion.

I try to keep him focused, yesterday he was chat with [@=/u/44189/jbc908]@jbc908[/@] and [@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] and was basically beggin them to carry him thru the nightfall.

Tell Quad he is level 29 and doesn't need any carrying outside of VoG Hard mode. Even then, unless everyone else is level 30, he isn't being carried :lol:

I know, he's an idiot ....he's scared to even try the raid on hard without yall.

Up until the Gatekeeper it's pretty simple. The Gatekeeper and Aetheon takes a team that needs to know what they are doing and have the proper firepower.

Lol I've had COD:AW on ice.. Can't believe I haven't touched it yet, but I'm looking forward to what RNGesus has in store for me.. Nightfall gave me a Suros Regime like I didn't have one maxed lol

Up until the Gatekeeper it's pretty simple. The Gatekeeper and Aetheon takes a team that needs to know what they are doing and have the proper firepower.

we did pretty well on the gatekeeper last night.

we runnin it tonight or tomorrow? kinda cant wait lol

Lol I've had COD:AW on ice.. Can't believe I haven't touched it yet, but I'm looking forward to what RNGesus has in store for me.. Nightfall gave me a Suros Regime like I didn't have one maxed lol

bruh i got 2 suros yesterday and 2 last week :smh:

I am going to try and hop on this evening and get my alt to 20 so I can run with you guys again. If not, I am sure Quad or someone can hop in that spot for me tomorrow.

If I don't get on until tomorrow, I am going to spend it getting to 20 and unlocking the rebirth perk. I should be close to it once I get to 20 since I am have been using since I was level 10.

Wednesdays I normally don't play but the wife's best friend just had a baby so I am sure she will go visit her so I can hop on instead of doing the TV series thing today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah that was it. I can't lie. Been sleep deprived but it's been a lot of fun. Just gotta get to 30 and get a few more weapons then I'll be content and can slow down a little. Until the expansion.
Yea man I used to drink coffee here and there, but I have had to have it every day for a couple weeks now. Hell I was drinking cups of Pepsi Max before we raided last night
laugh.gif

Let's not forget that I told you that I fell asleep while during the daily Friday with you and Biggie . Fell asleep while in orbit waiting to land and zone in
roll.gif
I know, he's an idiot ....he's scared to even try the raid on hard without yall.
I mean after some of the runs some of us have been on before this week, I can understand him being that way though. A good team makes things so much easier. Also not trying to cheese for an hour takes out the frustration some as well. We are at the point where we can knock all this stuff out without it. Except the Templar, he is just too damn easy not to do that one, lol

I'd like to see this in action. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night?

I'm down to run it. I cleared the HM Raid on all 3 characters yesterday but Im still down to help if ya'll need 1.

I'd like to see how you guys deal with Atheon and see which technique is better.

What makes the teleport relic transitions smoother on our team is that everyone can handle the relic.... I think it should be mandatory that everyone on a Fireteam running VOG on HM know how to handle that. It's not that hard to google/youtube button layouts. on that. LOL.

Last edited:
As far as Gatekeeper checkpoint we usually go 3 IN & 3 OUT on the Mars side first, then after that first Relic we send 2 to guard the middle conflux then 2 IN & 2 OUT on the Venus side. After both relics are grabbed everyone sprints to the middle... DONE DEAL.

Also, One of the two that go in on the Venus side is the relic holder so he can super the gatekeeper and be outta there in like 5-10 seconds.

Last edited:
As far as Gatekeeper checkpoint we usually go 3 IN & 3 OUT on the Mars side, Then after that first Relic we send 2 to guard the middle conflux then 2 IN & 2 OUT on the Venus side. After both relics are grabbed everyone sprints to the middle... DONE DEAL.

Also, One of the two that go in on the Venus side is the relic holder so he can super the gatekeeper and be outta there in like 10-15 seconds.

We don't have the firepower to pull this off or the Gjallahorns. But yesterday we sent 3 in with Zero jumping in only to let off 2 Gjallahorn rockets. Grab relic and the 3 go into mars with Wright, our other 30, goes to the middle . Zero jumps in for 1-2 rockets and between my 3 Hezen rockets, the relic super, and a machine gun that Bos was using he was done quickly. We then run middle. and defend. We wiped for ~20 mins before we got it down to that strat, but that was the best we had. Have 2 people inside at 29 and 2 outside at 29 hurts. If we had 2 more 30s it would be cake walk. The -32% damage makes such a difference.

Now this works because we had 3 Warlocks with revive so.

Last edited:
We don't have the firepower to pull this off or the Gjallahorns. But yesterday we sent 3 in with Zero jumping in only to let off 2 Gjallahorn rockets. Grab relic and the 3 go into mars with Wright, our other 30, goes to the middle . Zero jumps in for 1-2 rockets and between my 3 Hezen rockets, the relic super, and a machine gun that Bos was using he was done quickly. We then run middle. and defend. We wiped for ~20 mins before we got it down to that strat, but that was the best we had. Have 2 people inside at 29 and 2 outside at 29 hurts. If we had 2 more 30s it would be cake walk. The -32% damage makes such a difference.

Yeah that 32% is crucial... All of our guys are level 30 so it makes it that much easier.

MAXED OUT guns are very mandatory tho. My whole Fireteam rocks VOC and Icebreaker as our standard setup in the vault.

Ya'll wiped for like 30 mins. to get this down... Weve been wipin for like 2 weeks. LOL.

I can do whatever you guys need me to do tho on the Gatekeeper checkpoint then I can explain Atheon before we do it to see if ya'll wanna try it the way my fireteam does it.

Last edited:
Yeah that 32% is crucial... All of our guys are level 30 so it makes it that much easier.

Ya'll wiped for like 30 mins. to get this down... Weve been wipin for like 2 weeks. LOL.

I can do whatever you guys need me to do tho on the Gatekeeper checkpoint then I can explain Atheon before we do it to see if ya'll wanna try it the way my fireteam does it.

Well, we wiped for probably an hour on Monday night and we couldn't get it down. Zero came up with the idea to pop in and that was the key at the end.

Zero,

Does anyone run a Titan class on the NT clan? That WEAPON OF LIGHT bubble perk is a must to clear Atheon quick. I think my level 30 can do like 16-18K Icebreaker precision damage on Atheon with WOL.

Last edited:
Zero,

Does anyone run a Titan class on the NT clan? That WEAPON OF LIGHT bubble perk is a must to clear Atheon quick. I think my level 30 can do like 16-18K Icebreaker precision damage on Atheon with WOL.

I do on my main. I ran my alt on Monday and yesterday so we didn't have it. I should have it on my alt by next reset.

Didn't help that Krazy didn't pop his yesterday when we could have used it :lol: It's cool though, he was down in 4 transition even with only 4 of us up at the end.

Last edited:
Had my team run through the normal raid easily figured we'd try the hard raid. 1 30 rest 29....
Got all the way to the portals just couldn't get past it. Probably the most frustrating thing ever. Oh well, gonna keep trying

Zero,

I do on my main. I ran my alt on Monday and yesterday so we didn't have it. I should have it on my alt by next reset.

Didn't help that Krazy didn't pop his yesterday when we could have used it :lol: It's cool though, he was down in 4 transition even with only 4 of us up at the end.

lol! i kept forgetting :lol:

That's wassup.... Seems like ya'll got a solid gameplan for both checkpoints. Once everyone is level 30 it'll be a cake walk for sure.

Back
Top Bottom