Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That's what I do, problem is, as soon as that thing from above appears that's when the first wave of Wizards appear, I bounce and when that thing disappears, so do the Wizards, even if Im shooting at them, I did this for like 30 mins and said f it, just because the Wizards NEVER stay.
I just stood in the doorway, threw stun grenades, and then unloaded on the wizards and knights with my rocket launcher until that one specific wizard popped up that you have to kill...

Definitely time consuming but it worked...

Two monte carlo's for beating Atheon with both character's this week :stoneface:

Give me the VOC and some armor bungie!

Im down to run the raid with NT on the reset. All I need is the vest for the Warlock so it could be normal or hard mode.
I only bring maxed out exerything to the raid so don't trip... I be in there murkin the vex. :lol:

Zero, Quad, Biggie... HMU if ya'll need one.

Anyone else my PSN is: allCHEMISTRY

Last edited:
Damn, so Zero, Wright, and Biggie, all 3 of you guys got Timepieces last night and the Nightfall is the Archeon Priest with arc damage, nice! :smokin
Zero got his last week and me and biggie got them last night. I actually got 2, so both my warlocks getting one :lol:

Setup tonight about to be:
Timepiece
Plan C / Epitaph
Zombie Apocalypse

Last edited:
Zero got his last week and me and biggie got them last night. I actually got 2, so both my warlocks getting one :lol:

Setup tonight about to be:
Timepiece
Plan C / Epitaph
Zombie Apocalypse

For me :

Timepiece (242)
P&T (300)
Unfriendly Giant (257): though I have the spin metal and energies so I might finish leveling it out.

For me it's Timepiece Epitaph GGHORN. It doesn't matter what burn there is. GGhorn makes its own burn.

There better be boots tonight for me. I'm going to be pissed if I miss out another week.

Prob best to run raid first at 10pm est then run nightfall right after on at least one character.
Good runs last night for the raid. Hoping to keep the same squad unless Quad jr gotta perfect that cordon bleu recipe. Based and boss and Quad yall in right? If not all chemistry or krazy be ready.

For me it's Timepiece Epitaph GGHORN. It doesn't matter what burn there is. GGhorn makes its own burn.

There better be boots tonight for me. I'm going to be pissed if I miss out another week.

Prob best to run raid first at 10pm est then run nightfall right after on at least one character.
Good runs last night for the raid. Hoping to keep the same squad unless Quad jr gotta perfect that cordon bleu recipe. Based and boss and Quad yall in right? If not all chemistry or krazy be ready.

Yessir. I'm in if ya'll need the sub. Just LMK.

On that note, tell quad junior to level his legendary scout rifle and IB fully by tonight!! If I see him on his alt...

Kinda wish one of us had a thunderlord. I wanna see one in action.
I have one, no where close to mad tho..

Good raid run lastnight fellas

@Zero I'm down for tonight.. I'll be on at 10PM est.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom