Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just need raid gloves for a full set, I also want that dam scooter. #StillTeamHoopty

FYI, buying a blue scooter from the vanguard or crucible quartermasters then applying the Xur consumable = a faster scooter than the raid one. Zero wasn't able to keep up with me. I mean he could catch up to me somewhat but then had to let go of L2 because he would blow up and he was was falling behind again..

I actually blew Zero up with my Aetheon scooter this past weekend. :rofl:

I refuse to buy a scooter, I'll just wait until the raid one drop.

We will max out IB tho, only need the last 3 damage upgrades.

I didn't buy P&T. You guys know I am selective with the Xur weapons. Since I got 2 guys now, I can be more spendful with them. I have only bought the IB and Truth. Told you I don't own Sunbreakers or a Suros :lol:

I'm off because of Veterans Day. Going to finish the gghorn and do the pocket infinity 200 kills right in the start of the Venus zone at the cave. Where you do the chest run. Anyone feel free to join today.

I didn't buy P&T. You guys know I am selective with the Xur weapons. Since I got 2 guys now, I can be more spendful with them. I have only bought the IB and Truth. Told you I don't own Sunbreakers or a Suros
laugh.gif

I'm off because of Veterans Day. Going to finish the gghorn and do the pocket infinity 200 kills right in the start of the Venus zone at the cave. Where you do the chest run. Anyone feel free to join today.
Oh damn. I thought you copped a P&T. You are the weapons collector you know... 
laugh.gif

I have too many Strange Coins, MoL, Energies, and Shards. RNGesus, or ErngJesus as Quad Jr. would put it, Fatebringer and Hezeneezys need to come home this week. 

@Quad
 I was wondering, has Jr. ever said "You Work You Lose" to Mrs. Quad? 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not if he values his teeth, I mean he kinda need them for chewing. :lol:

He's lucky he stayed on that late, yall better complete it earlier than last night. I had to put in major work to convince my wife to let him beat Atheon last night with yall. So as soon as I saw that raid helmet, I told him to go to orbit and leave the party, he kept guardian dancing so yall heard me and wifey embarrassing him on purpose.

Last edited:

He's lucky he stayed on that late, yall better complete it earlier than last night. I had to put in major work to convince my wife to let him beat Atheon last night with yall. So as soon as I saw that raid helmet, I told him to go to orbit and leave the party, he kept guardian dancing so yall heard me and wifey embarrassing him on purpose.

Then let her chill out and have him raid with us on THursday. We'll be running with our alts then. Just so she can get some of the steam off.

@Quad

:lol: we heard you telling him to bounce out and he was too hyped to listen.

Hmm. Might be better if he doesn't run with us tonight then. That was only gatekeeper and Atheon. Probably going to take an extra 45 minutes from that spot to beat the whole thing. I'll run with him and another team later in the week.

@Quad

:lol: we heard you telling him to bounce out and he was too hyped to listen.

Hmm. Might be better if he doesn't run with us tonight then. That was only gatekeeper and Atheon. Probably going to take an extra 45 minutes from that spot to beat the whole thing. I'll run with him and another team later in the week.

As long as its not 11pm Cental, he's good ....anything later than then yea he won't run. If yall start at 10 Eastern, which is 9 my time, then thats 2 hours from beginning to end, which is more than enough time for yall to run it. I'll try to play interference again tonite.

Last edited:

@Quad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not if he values his teeth, I mean he kinda need them for chewing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
we heard you telling him to bounce out and he was too hyped to listen.

As long as its not 11pm Cental, he's good ....anything later than then yea he won't run. If yall start at 10 Eastern, which is 9 my time, that 2 hours from beginning to end, which is more than enough time for yall to run it. I'll try to play interference again tonite.
Aiight. Sounds good. Jr. need to perfect this so Mrs. Quad will be happy while we raid

http://www.marthastewart.com/351324/chicken-cordon-bleu

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

He be strugglin to wake up in the morning for school, its all yall fault is he does't get his culinary scholarship.

Hey, we aren't holding a gun to his head that he needs to be on Destiny. I work 45-50 hours per week, take 4 classes in an extremely competitive school/program, and still find time to raid.

Tell him to not waste time after school.:lol:

im telling yall bungie has patched the gghorn out of Xur's rotation. theres no way it hasnt come back up since the 2nd week with a "random" selection out of what, 6 or 7 weapons?

suros

red death

gjallarhorn

p&t

icebreaker

truth

did i miss one?

With Suros, Red Death, and Truth being there 2x.
exactly. theyve all hit twice in a way that made sense.

the red death and truth doubled up. then the suros doubled up. then icebreaker. i was sure it had to be the gghorn next, then they dropped the p&t instead of the gghorn lmao. if it doesnt drop this week, the jig is up. way up.

Back
Top Bottom