Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Officially done with iron banner. Level 5 and grabbed the shader and scout rifle. Rolled it so it has third eye, explosive rounds, and damage causes stability. Seems like I can get rid of my other vanguard scouts now and rock with this and VoC.

[CENTERjh
RNGesus giveth and he taketh too. He gave you enough through the raids :lol:

Hahaha....u right

Got 2 motes while running all the vanguard bounties before logging off and used em for a final reforge...

Got what I wanted.....Arc burn, quick charge, and fast reloads when mags empty...

It's 9.18 over 5 matches, so its actually pretty decent.

And he's playing on Xbox One, so his post is a veiled plea for people to join him, as no one actually owns an Xbox One. 

Kidding! 
Yeah thing was they said you only boys who pee sitting down own a playstation im a man so I got a man machine

My bad. I thought you were one of the dudes in the X1 thread who didnt mind a joke or two. Had I known you'd take offense I'd have kept my mouth shut.

Apologies, and yes, Xbox has a better lineup this fall. Enjoy. 

I'm down for a HM run. Just need to get the jacket for my Warlock and I'm 30. I swear my Warlock gets no love whatsoever. Still rockin the brown Colombine trench coat from the Vanguard. :smh:

Forever 29 3/4. :x

Last edited:
**** Iron Banner I aint never getting to lvl 30 man :smh:

With the buff being 80% bonus plus the shader emblem and class piece each an extra 10% it's kinda hard not to hit level 5. I got 800 exp points towards IB rank in like a half hour of playing today. Then add bounties and such. Pretty easy to level it up. Just gotta play a decent amount of it and you only have to get to level four for gloves and boots.

Can I get from 2 to 4 if I run IB on the highest buff? Tryin to get it in on the last day. :lol:

With the buff being 80% bonus plus the shader emblem and class piece each an extra 10% it's kinda hard not to hit level 5. I got 800 exp points towards IB rank in like a half hour of playing today. Then add bounties and such. Pretty easy to level it up. Just gotta play a decent amount of it and you only have to get to level four for gloves and boots.

Im too inconsistent in PVP so it feels like forever and plus u gotta win to get xp smh. Played like 5 times and only won the first time :smh: I hate control sometimes. Im impatient

Im too inconsistent in PVP so it feels like forever and plus u gotta win to get xp smh. Played like 5 times and only won the first time :smh: I hate control sometimes. Im impatient

Just stack those medallions up and hop lobbies until you win a few. It makes a difference if you running with a squad too. It's def doable. Heard tomm the buff is 100% so you could get there quick.

Can I get from 2 to 4 if I run IB on the highest buff? Tryin to get it in on the last day.
laugh.gif
Mos def. Especially if you running with a good fireteam. That buff guna be nice tomm!!!!
I just did 4-5 in under an hour with all the buffs today. I imagine Sunday and Monday you could do 1-5 in 3-4 hours with a good squad. 

Can I get from 2 to 4 if I run IB on the highest buff? Tryin to get it in on the last day. :lol:

Mos def. Especially if you running with a good fireteam. That buff guna be nice tomm!!!!

I just did 4-5 in under an hour with all the buffs today. I imagine Sunday and Monday you could do 1-5 in 3-4 hours with a good squad. 

Yeah it's pretty simple. Makes me mad I even played earlier this week. Shoulda just waited for today and knocked it out.

Yea lets just hold off until tomorrow. It's not like we have a reset to worry about. I need to farm upgrade mats and get my last 800 rep at IB to get rank 3 for the boots.

Last edited:

Good looks boss... Trying to decide if I even want the boots and gloves. I kinda just want them to have them.

I grabbed both just to have. The gloves for IB are better for me because they have scout rifle reload speed which I use a lot more than special weapon reload from my raid gloves. And they look better imo. Lol.

So I fully upgraded the Thunderlord that I received from Wednesday's HM VoG. It has a hidden perk that many aren't aware. A random bullet, sort of like a fatebringer crit kill, will cause an AoE Arc explosion.

This isn't my video but I can vouch for seeing this happen.

Back
Top Bottom