Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It's 9.18 over 5 matches, so its actually pretty decent.

And he's playing on Xbox One, so his post is a veiled plea for people to join him, as no one actually owns an Xbox One. 

Kidding! 
Yeah thing was they said you only boys who pee sitting down own a playstation im a man so I got a man machine

My bad. I thought you were one of the dudes in the X1 thread who didnt mind a joke or two. Had I known you'd take offense I'd have kept my mouth shut.

Apologies, and yes, Xbox has a better lineup this fall. Enjoy. 
you know i take a joke thought you was on your pro PS stuff in this thread yall seem hostile here for no reason keep the jokes coming you good with me

Who trying to play with a destiny God
So you got like 9 kills and then you'd hide the rest of the match?

It's a video game, if this is what makes you feel like a success in life then more power to you
laugh.gif
look how good i am at hiding, validate the reason you make dumb comments by showing me your clips...oops you can't. 
laugh.gif

http://xboxclips.com/Shotta Messiah/374ee041-78e4-4796-8e1e-5ccdd9fe183f

I just found the Destiny thread, came here to converse with fellow lovers of the game then he comes at me sideways for...sorry

View media item 1272340

Hey like I said, as long as you think this makes your life come full circle you do you. You are the one coming in here boasting and calling yourself the god, yet your overall K/D ratio was 0.98 last I checked yesterday, that was lower than mine and I don't even play Crucible like that.

Then you come in here talking how Xbox is better after that? Child please, I tried to to defend it, but now you want to come at me. Hey you buy your inferior product, going to love you 720p at 24fps when we are running Destiny 2 at 1080p at 60fps.

I just found the Destiny thread, came here to converse with fellow lovers of the game then he comes at me sideways for...sorry
Hey like I said, as long as you think this makes your life come full circle you do you. You are the one coming in here boasting and calling yourself the god, yet your overall K/D ratio was 0.98 last I checked yesterday, that was lower than mine and I don't even play Crucible like that.

Then you come in here talking how Xbox is better after that? Child please, I tried to to defend it, but now you want to come at me. Hey you buy your inferior product, going to love you 720p at 24fps when we are running Destiny 2 at 1080p at 60fps.
Again you are assuming you guys as talking about hitting 30, I just posted it showing my level because I finally hit 30 this week. You went to talk about my K/D and me camping. Keep checking my numbers, I didn't look cuz I don't care you obsessed with me after I made 1 comment. 

Does that argument make sense? You don't play Crucible much and happy you have a higher K/D? You could of played 1 match, that makes it quite possible to have a higher K/D than someone who plays it often.

I'm happy you at 1080, 60 fps but show me some clips...you just talking I shut your slick comment up with proof.

Again you are assuming you guys as talking about hitting 30, I just posted it showing my level because I finally hit 30 this week. You went to talk about my K/D and me camping. Keep checking my numbers, I didn't look cuz I don't care you obsessed with me after I made 1 comment. 

Does that argument make sense? You don't play Crucible much and happy you have a higher K/D? You could of played 1 match, that makes it quite possible to have a higher K/D than someone who plays it often.

I'm happy you at 1080, 60 fps but show me some clips...you just talking I shut your slick comment up with proof.

View media item 1272346

Mad, you are the one posting clips like a insecure little teenager trying to defend your point, I wasn't even thinking about you until you quoted me for no reason. The looking up of K/D was something one of my raid buddies did and told me in chat yesterday, ask Zero23, he'll tell you. I don't need to prove anything as I don't crucible at all unless I'm running with the guys I raid with. Other than reaching rank 3 in IB I don't really care at all about my K/D or anything

Now if you want to look up my bungie profile and see me at VoG, where I prefer playing and where I do work then go ahead. And if you want to read through the posts here you can see what the raid people we run with on PSN do. Hell, we dominate this entire thread. You are the first Xbox person here since Memphis.

You can continue this all you want but frankly, you aren't even worth acknowledging so I bid you adieu.

I'm done with you and frankly have fun.

Any clips man? Or are you a camper?

I tired iron banner got clapped over and over and over again yeah its not for me. I was doing like zero damage and getting 2 shot smh.

Mad, you are the one posting clips like a insecure little teenager trying to defend your point, I wasn't even thinking about you until you quoted me for no reason. The looking up of K/D was something one of my raid buddies did and told me in chat yesterday, ask Zero23, he'll tell you. I don't need to prove anything as I don't crucible at all unless I'm running with the guys I raid with. Other than reaching rank 3 in IB I don't really care at all about my K/D or anything

Now if you want to look up my bungie profile and see me at VoG, where I prefer playing and where I do work then go ahead. And if you want to read through the posts here you can see what the raid people we run with on PSN do. Hell, we dominate this entire thread. You are the first Xbox person here since Memphis.

You can continue this all you want but frankly, you aren't even worth acknowledging so I bid you adieu.

I'm done with you and frankly have fun.
Yawn..

I have full raid gear what do I need to see what you do..

U like checking my stats you can see my VOG stats being you so curious.

But maybe you can post clips PS5, you did get party chat on PS4 a feature of Xbox 360.

Until then here is me camping some more...

Tell the ps fanboys to keep it out..being they have no games they need to start console quarrels on sneaker forums to be entertained

*sigh*

Where to begin.... And then he says we can't show him clips....

*face.palm*

Imma leave it alone. I'll just say anyone with an Xbox one either doesn't make good decisions or just wants to go against the grain.

Tell the ps fanboys to keep it out..being they have no games they need to start console quarrels on sneaker forums to be entertained

*sigh*

Where to begin.... And then he says we can't show him clips....

*face.palm*

Imma leave it alone. I'll just say anyone with an Xbox one either doesn't make good decisions or just wants to go against the grain.
Xbox Record That > Save and Share. Good idea to leave it alone the feature is not comparable. 

Back
Top Bottom