Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got the invective shotgun from completing one of the exotic bounties last night, it was much easier to complete this task then the Thorn bounty. I cannot kill with this damn shorty though, getting gutted in PvP
indifferent.gif
Yeah the shotgun nerf really messed that gun up. It was glorious before that. Now I never use it 
tired.gif
Found Verdict >>>>>>>>

Anyone get anything good from reforging weapons?

Reforged the IB pistol and ended up with: quick reload, max field scout and luck in the chamber. Not sure I can do better than that without wasting anymore motes of light. I reforged it 4 times total.

I hit IB level 4 earlier. I only have 8000 glimmer tho. :wow:

Last edited:
I wonder if we can reforge the scout rifle to do full auto like the VOC. That would be pretty dope.

Got the invective shotgun from completing one of the exotic bounties last night, it was much easier to complete this task then the Thorn bounty. I cannot kill with this damn shorty though, getting gutted in PvP
indifferent.gif
youre asleep. invective has that range man. its about on par with the found verdict's range and universal remote's. except, this shoots automatic. its a bladedancer killer as based would put it. level it up and enjoy man
reforged the machine gun like 10 times smh. got it to have Arc, stability perk, bonus stability, and quick reload. its now perfect and on paper should be more powerful than the corrective measure. but we'll see about that lol

I got timurs lash yo drop with quick reload, perfect balance and luck in the chamber. I think I'll keep it with those perks.

Reforged my Timurs Lash to have third eye, explosive rounds, and fast reload. Scout Rifle to have third eye and explosive rounds and zen moment stability. Also the fusion rifle to have fast charge and hip fire accuracy. Didnt roll too much on most of them. Maybe spent a total of 20 motes or so. Well worth it.

Reforged my Timurs Lash to have third eye, explosive rounds, and fast reload. Scout Rifle to have third eye and explosive rounds and zen moment stability. Also the fusion rifle to have fast charge and hip fire accuracy. Didnt roll too much on most of them. Maybe spent a total of 20 motes or so. Well worth it.

Is there a link to where I can see all the possible attributes I can get from reforging? I don't want to reforge, get something "decent" not knowing if theres a better combo out there.. :nerd:

Is there a link to where I can see all the possible attributes I can get from reforging? I don't want to reforge, get something "decent" not knowing if theres a better combo out there.. :nerd:

Roll da dice bruh!!!!! I wish they had that but I just kept rolling until I got something I was happy with. Funny how I got third eye and explosive rounds and it kept me happy. I heard someone rolled void on their timur lash but might just be a rumor. Man if there's a full auto mode for the scout, might blow my motes to try to get it.

Roll da dice bruh!!!!! I wish they had that but I just kept rolling until I got something I was happy with. Funny how I got third eye and explosive rounds and it kept me happy. I heard someone rolled void on their timur lash but might just be a rumor. Man if there's a full auto mode for the scout, might blow my motes to try to get it.

Thats what I would hope for.. Full Auto, Third Eye and Stability/Field Scout :x

Back
Top Bottom