Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Maybe bungie is hunting that plan c will be the gun to use on the new raid though after it gets rexurbished.

Y'all should be thanking Bungie for putting up the same weapon twice in a row. That way the majority of people won't buy it then come next Friday cry about how they had to pay more to get Exotic shards and Xurgrade it, then have to reupgrade the whole weapon tree again. 

Save your coins for the DLC. A little Patience and Time is all we need...

Y'all should be thanking Bungie for putting up the same weapon twice in a row. That way the majority of people won't buy it then come next Friday cry about how they had to pay more to get Exotic shards and Xurgrade it, then have to reupgrade the whole weapon tree again. 

I see what you did there :nerd:

Last edited:

ahhhh! *ba dum tss*

pun-dog-pun-husky-00.jpg

That exotic hunter glove tho. Terrible perk for such a bad*** looking item
Actually, it's very useful for PvP. Throw a tripmine placed properly on a doorway or ceiling and that opening is covered for a LONG time. Then you can push the enemy towards a different entrance to where you want them to go or they die running through where you threw yours. I've had last so long my tripmine was fully charged and the other one was still there. Plus, if you kill someone with the tripmine you leave somewhere, your super charges faster. It's a great PvP piece. Not better than the other exotic helmets though IMO. But not terrible. Just a different play style. Def comes in handy for control/IB

You can't get chatterwhite for the 6th time in far cry

Destiny > Far Cry 4

Or Shards and your 8th Aspect of Glass :smh:

I mean I can't be mad at VoG, I do have every drop from that raid now :lol:

Though armor is still like a premium product.

Did hm raid last night and got another chest piece from the Templar when I needed the raid timbs or OJ gloves :smh:

I have a gatekeeper checkpoint tho so if anyone wants to run it lmk :nerd: Need some folks with ballerhorns to make Atheon cough up my gear :lol:

Edit: I take back all those words I said a few pages ago about killing the Templar the normal way being a fun thing to do since I only cheesed him before. **** was hella annoying :x :smh:

Last edited:
Is it worth it to collect exotic helmets or should I shard the extras to get the new energies? The one Xur has now is sick and I would have 3 for my titan

Did hm raid last night and got another chest piece from the Templar when I needed the raid timbs or OJ gloves
mean.gif

I have a gatekeeper checkpoint tho so if anyone wants to run it lmk
nerd.gif
Need some folks with ballerhorns to make Atheon cough up my gear
laugh.gif

Edit: I take back all those words I said a few pages ago about killing the Templar the normal way being a fun thing to do since I only cheesed him before. **** was hella annoying
sick.gif
mean.gif
The templar encounter is so bugged out now, it's terrible. We had invincible Oracles (Relic holder smashing them for over 15 seconds and not dying) and being phantom detained.

The templar encounter is so bugged out now, it's terrible. We had invincible Oracles (Relic holder smashing them for over 15 seconds and not dying) and being phantom detained.

**** that templar encounter. I couldn't even revive when I had radiance up. It's like WTF!!!

Idk if I was lagging at one point or it was a glitch, but there were a few times when I was shooting at that big *** cockroach and it wasn't showing how much damage I was hitting him for. Same thing for the oracles. I know I was hitting them cuz it would say I destroyed it at the bottom corner of the screen but no numbers to tell me how much damage I was hitting for..

Idk if I was lagging at one point or it was a glitch, but there were a few times when I was shooting at that big *** cockroach and it wasn't showing how much damage I was hitting him for. Same thing for the oracles. I know I was hitting them cuz it would say I destroyed it at the bottom corner of the screen but no numbers to tell me how much damage I was hitting for..

We had this issue as well. We had an issue where the Warlocks couldn't revive even with their super being up. Relic holder couldn't damage oracles at all. I mean it was all just ****** up. When we did it on Tuesday is was cake, yesterday just full of every imaginable bug.

Sounds about right. I bet it has something to do with lag of some sort.

Hell, PSN kicked me out last night when we had the Templar down to about 25% health. I missed the Templar drop completely but my Fireteam was able to still pull out the kill. 

Just overall terrible glitches and bugs still in the vault. 

Did hm raid last night and got another chest piece from the Templar when I needed the raid timbs or OJ gloves
mean.gif

I have a gatekeeper checkpoint tho so if anyone wants to run it lmk
nerd.gif
Need some folks with ballerhorns to make Atheon cough up my gear
laugh.gif

Edit: I take back all those words I said a few pages ago about killing the Templar the normal way being a fun thing to do since I only cheesed him before. **** was hella annoying
sick.gif
mean.gif
Chem ran into a super harpy last night. He was bashing the **** out of it and it just kept eating the blows. He eventually killed it though.

hmm so theres no point of upgrading any exotics we currently have until the dlc , right?

looks like theres nothing left to do besides the daily and crucible for now. 2k has been collecting dust imma play that for the meantime then. /endrant

I'm leveling my crucible and vanguard rank right up the point before they level up so I can just run a few crucible matches/do a few bounties after the DLC drops and get those commendations.

Can someone clarify if I got this right or am I way off? :lol:

I'm leveling my crucible and vanguard rank right up the point before they level up so I can just run a few crucible matches/do a few bounties after the DLC drops and get those commendations.

Can someone clarify if I got this right or am I way off? :lol:

You are right, that's what I'm doing until Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom