Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Invective or thorn? I'm about to select a new exotic bounty and don't know much about either. Don't really care for hand cannons or shotguns

#fireNation = #suwoo? 

If so, im ya man TEK

Got another Truth drop yesterday in crucible. Same way I got my first one.

Thatll be the 2nd/3rd weapon ill reXurbish

Last edited:
Invective or thorn? I'm about to select a new exotic bounty and don't know much about either. Don't really care for hand cannons or shotguns

thorn easily. notice how bad juju and thorn looks as if they "belong" on the moon with the thralls.i think they will be great weapons to use in TDB

Thorn... and its not even close! ...althought I do love the invective for PvP action.

Last edited:
My man r2d2 always trying to give me those exotic bounties. I hit him with the stiff arm because im not messing with the crucible part of the bounty.

They are all descendants of TMT because we kept having a rotating door on that 6th spot for the raid, so they started forming their own teams and recruiting players.

Those PSN party chats are classic though:rofl: :nthat:

Hold up.....How is @Quad
TMT, TST, P$ & Fire Nation?! :lol:

We all rep NT so at the end of the day we are all just one big fam.

Everytime I see a TMT or PS party chat I always jump in and see what's good and vice versa. And for the most part it's always the same group of 8-12 people who I always end up running with.

Shout out to:
Deph, Bayonette( :lol: ), Besu, Basedinurface, Quad SR & JR, Zero, Bigge, Bosskicks, Wright, Frostbite, Tek, Peesn, Highduhboy206, JuciyJu, Diamond & Raadius.

These are all NT dudes that put in work and the ones who I run with on the regular. Nothing but good times when we squad up. :lol:

It's funny that when we run raids everyone is clicked up into different organizations... But when we hit crucible it's strictly NT. :nthat:
I know if there's an open slot for a crucble spot on NT I always try to jump in... Free WINS never hurt. :lol:

So true
mean.gif

Bungie just doing us all dirty like they did the Warlocks the first 4 weeks Xur was out.
its cuz warlocks are wack, son...

TST just 4 manned the raid until Atheon at which point Loco showed up and we beat him with 5
pimp.gif

STRUGGLE SQUAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: It was on normal.

​
 ​
YO SHOUTS OUT TO​
PESO SQUAD​
AKA STRUGGLE CITY​
AKA GJALLARBAMBAATAA AND THE XURLU NATION​
AKA BALL LIES OCCASIONALLY​
FOR THAT 4 MAN RAID WASGOODHOMIES​
 ​
Also, some old TST antics feat. @Wartortle and @430AM  

Last edited:
I'm jumping on right now. Feel free to send an invite if anyone is doing a raid on glass, or nightfall. I've finished weekly heroic, but can help anyone through as well.

Tip for those who have a fully leveled exotic from a bounty or even a double roll exotic. Dismantle the fully leveled one as it gives 2 exotic shards rather than 1. I had a fully leveled SGA (XP only, I didn't invest the materials). I dismantled it since I have the bounty and it gave me 2 shards.

Back
Top Bottom