Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm level 17 with 9k in glimmer. What do I spend it on?

I don't feel like weapons and armor are worth buying.
Nothing is really worth buying. I spend so little glimmer that I maxed out my wallet
laugh.gif

Went to go cash something in and I couldn't cuz I had too much money. 25K glimmer is the max.

All the good stuff is bought with strange coins and crucible/vanguard/faction points.

Last edited:
Another noob question

When I go to receive mail it says that I am full and don't have enough space?

How do I clear that?

Bungie posted on their site details about new event tonite...

Basically you enter the crucible tonite at the time they specified, to go against their dev team.
The reward for beating them will get you a special emblem nameplate.

I think I may try this tonite, but not for the reward, but just to see how good their dev team is.

Last edited:
Got an exotic yesterday mane, mad it was a warlock piece and quad got the titan piece. Bungie needs to make a healthy swap market

Trading isn't even something considered a feature, it should be mandatory for games like this.

If they wanna switch it up that should allow you to kill and rob people when you see randoms online doing mission :lol:

Now THAT would be awesome. Some real clan (gang) stuff :lol:

Trading isn't even something considered a feature, it should be mandatory for games like this.

If they wanna switch it up that should allow you to kill and rob people when you see randoms online doing mission :lol:

Now THAT would be awesome. Some real clan (gang) stuff :lol:

One of the devs was interviewed a while ago and was asked about a marketplace or trading system. He said that they didn't include one because they wanted every piece of armor, weapon, etc. to be earned. They wanted all of the gear we earn to have a story behind it

I have 2 exotics 
laugh.gif

My luck is garbage with everything else except exotic weapons. I was more excited when I finally got my Blue Sniper yesterday than when I got the monte carlo or the thunderlord

One of the devs was interviewed a while ago and was asked about a marketplace or trading system. He said that they didn't include one because they wanted every piece of armor, weapon, etc. to be earned. They wanted all of the gear we earn to have a story behind it

Id buy that if you actually earned them but you don't. It's all luck.

Last edited:
Anyone up for raids? Level 26 Hunter - Soon to be 27.

I have an almost full Legendary armor set for a Warlock. Going to start one up once I'm done with the Hunter. Had some friends get Exotics while farming with me last night but none for myself. Damn Cryptarch...

I read this too, but i read a review saying something along the lines of, I don't think standing in one place farming for hours/days makes much of a story.

Finally got around to picking up my copy for ps4 last night !!

.. I'll be leveling up all day today, see you all by weekend.

Psn: koudielove

- Much luv, stay freshhhh !! :smoking :smokin

off next couple days will be playing a lot , level 20 hunter almost 21

starting a warlock also level 2 if anyone wants to level up

im on xbox 1 weezybad1

Anyone up for raids? Level 26 Hunter - Soon to be 27.

I have an almost full Legendary armor set for a Warlock. Going to start one up once I'm done with the Hunter. Had some friends get Exotics while farming with me last night but none for myself. Damn Cryptarch...

Farming was fun homie and I love that spot is starting to get popular ...had all those randoms following us.

Got an exotic yesterday mane, mad it was a warlock piece and quad got the titan piece. Bungie needs to make a healthy swap market

Them feels bro ...was so pissed.

What's the best place to farm, mind showing me?

I cant post or view videos at work, but there is a video on youtube which shows a good place to farm in Old Russia zero23 zero23 put me on it yesterday.

Its just a hole on the side of a mountain were the Hive keep spawning, we simply shoot in the hole for 2-3 minutes, then go pick up your goodies ...found a bunch of stuff not for my class and few light upgraded armor.

Just google "farming old russia", and the first result should be the video.

I cant post or view videos at work, but there is a video on youtube which shows a good place to farm in Old Russia @Zero23 put me on it yesterday.

Its just a hole on the side of a mountain were the Hive keep spawning, we simply shoot in the hole for 2-3 minutes, then go pick up your goodies ...found a bunch of stuff not for my class and few light upgraded armor.

Kotaku also posted a nice little loophole people are using on one of the Moon missions

http://kotaku.com/how-to-trick-destiny-into-helping-you-farm-tons-of-loo-1635561654

I cant post or view videos at work, but there is a video on youtube which shows a good place to farm in Old Russia [@=https://niketalk.com/members/72495"farming old russia", and the first result should be the video.
Kotaku also posted a nice little loophole people are using on one of the Moon missions

http://kotaku.com/how-to-trick-destiny-into-helping-you-farm-tons-of-loo-1635561654

Repped. jbc908 jbc908 and zero23 zero23 take note homies, we gotta do this later.

Yeah that moon stage is good. Thing about farming is that within an hour or so you might get nothing armor wise. You're almost better off doing the strike missions or PVP. It's good for items and glimmer though.

Yeah that moon stage is good. Thing about farming is that within an hour or so you might get nothing armor wise. You're almost better off doing the strike missions or PVP. It's good for items and glimmer though.

I do those as well ...sometimes you get tired of Crucible and strike missions ...its all the same to me anyway as long as im playing the game and eventually upgrading something.

I cant post or view videos at work, but there is a video on youtube which shows a good place to farm in Old Russia @@Zero23 put me on it yesterday.

Repped. @jbc908 and @zero23 take note homies, we gotta do this later.
Yeah I saw this before the other farming method. I just didn't want to die 1000000 times when we can get the same effect farming on Earth without dying. Plus we get Public Events right there on Earth too. Better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom