Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So I also heard that you can equip one piece of exotic armor and only one exotic weapon at a time. I guess that would e overpowered to have all exotic armor equipped and all exotic weapons.
Yeah, only one Weapon and one Armor at a time. 

I'mma need some level 26+ backup to run the 26 strike at the end of this vid to get my exotic hand cannon. Any volunteers?

When you require a certain number of crucible marks to buy stuff, does that use up your crucible marks? Or is it like a lvl thing?

And that's my problem with the game. When you're leveling up pre 20 there is a steady progression to the game. You knew it was coming, you just had to work for it. Once you rely on random drops the the profession comes to a dead stop. It's just not as fun if at all at times.

I got 26 last night.

Was super hyped to go buy some exotics with my motes of light and strange coins. Got the exotic engram and got a chestpiece for a warlock :x

One thing to note is you can still get rewarded on a steady schedule with XP after level 20 but it's not for levels. Instead you get Motes of Light. They def come in handy. 

And that's my problem with the game. When you're leveling up pre 20 there is a steady progression to the game. You knew it was coming, you just had to work for it. Once you rely on random drops the the profession comes to a dead stop. It's just not as fun if at all at times.

Yeah, I really hit the wall at lvl 20. I have no interest in farming.

Another question, if im farming the hole on Earth, and there are 8 others randoms shooting in the hole, does all the loot apply to me even if I didn't get the actual kill? ...there is debate about this on another forum where they are saying that all the loot is yours, but I thought the only loot that is yours is from enemies that you actually killed. If a random kill something in the hole and it drops something, that loot is for the random who got that particular kill correct?

I don't think other people can pick up loot that's meant for you. I don't think they can even see it. I was shooting in the hole with randoms earlier and one of them picked up a legendary engram. I didn't even see it on the ground.

I've also seen people run right over engrams and not pick them even though I could

^If you run in a fireteam, their kills give you drops/XP/glimmer.

Randoms outside of your fireteam don't contribute to your drops.

Another question, if im farming the hole on Earth, and there are 8 others randoms shooting in the hole, does all the loot apply to me even if I didn't get the actual kill? ...there is debate about this on another forum where they are saying that all the loot is yours, but I thought the only loot that is yours is from enemies that you actually killed. If a random kill something in the hole and it drops something, that loot is for the random who got that particular kill correct?

I don't think other people can pick up loot that's meant for you. I don't think they can even see it. I was shooting in the hole with randoms earlier and one of them picked up a legendary engram. I didn't even see it on the ground.

I've also seen people run right over engrams and not pick them even though I could

This is what I needed to know, although sometimes my fire team don't see the drop either.

^If you run in a fireteam, their kills give you drops/XP/glimmer.

Randoms outside of your fireteam don't contribute to your drops.

This is what I was debating on another forum, dude was saying he even pick up a random dudes drop.

Some people say randoms can cause drops for you ...some say only your fire team can cause drops for you.

I'll figure it later when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom