Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Why not find an lfg or make an NT team to run this in full from front to back? Hard mode dropping in a week or two and its only going to get harder to run this with other groups when you don't have any full clear experience. The point of releasing normal mode first wasn't to give people raid drops. It was to familiarize everyone with the raid mechanics for hard mode.

That's what I want to do, a full, fresh run.

But you asking for a witch CP when you haven't even cleared the first maze?

But you asking for a witch CP when you haven't even cleared the first maze?

As of now? No. I've only attempted Crota once to this point, and that's at the simplest level: started it, and effed around on the lamps part, and got to the bridge but then had to get offline. Hopped to a Crota CP other day and took him down. That's the extent of my Crota exploits thus far, hence the reason I'm looking to start from the top and get acquainted and famliarized.

Was only saying I'd hop in at his checkpoint if he needed an extra, been rockin with Jaffie a good amount.

Last edited:
Got the Gally to 307 and upon further review there is NO WAY possible Xur can sell this thing. This joint is beyond OP and a fire team of 6 all yielding it would unbalance the game. It's bad enough that there are more cheeses then challenges to the new DLC so to have Xur sell it and make players even more powerful would be asinine.

Only reason the Gally hasnt been super nerfed yet is because RPG shots are one hitter quitters in PVP. So it doesnt stand out whatsoever amongst other rocket launchers. But in PvE this joint shreds through anything and everything in it's way. Pop two heavy ammo synths and you can damn near complete any strike or mission with it.

Last edited:
@430AM
is embracing the GGhorn power

This joint is just NASTY. :x

View media item 1340014Me after wathcing full yellow bars get ethered by one or two rockets.
One time I missed my target after locking on... The rocket detonated on the wall behind the enemy but the wolfpack rounds came out and shredded him. :x

HAWKMOON is still life tho. Once the Gally is maxed I'm going back to that exotic ASAP. :lol:

Last edited:

@430AM
is embracing the GGhorn power
This joint is just NASTY.
sick.gif

Me after wathcing full yellow bars get ethered by one or two rockets.
One time I missed my target after locking on... The rocket detonated on the wall behind the enemy but the wolfpack rounds came out and shredded him.
sick.gif

HAWKMOON is still life tho. Once the Gally is maxed I'm going back to that exotic ASAP.
laugh.gif
I love my Hawkmoon and Thorn. My two favorite weapons in the game BESIDES the Bjallerhorn. I just can't get myself to go back. There's no way you keep Bjallerhorn on the sidelines at 331. 

This joint is just NASTY.
sick.gif

Me after wathcing full yellow bars get ethered by one or two rockets.
One time I missed my target after locking on... The rocket detonated on the wall behind the enemy but the wolfpack rounds came out and shredded him.
sick.gif

HAWKMOON is still life tho. Once the Gally is maxed I'm going back to that exotic ASAP.
laugh.gif
bruh... i love the hawkmoon like the next man who's fortunate enough to have it. but that gally is the bees knees, creme de la creme, with the bag of chips. its that top shelf on the 100th floor type of weapon man. the hawkmoon cant keep up, and it was my favorite before i was bestowed the glory of the horn. 

#Wolfpack
nthat.gif

I was about to reply to @430AM and tell he will go back temporarily. One fire from a legendary heavy and he will be back permanently to the GGhorn by his side
laugh.gif

#WOLFPACKALYPSE

Most coeveted RNG drop for anyone playing the game. Bungie wants you to GRIND for it. Xur selling it would go against their agenda. :lol:

Last edited:
Lets limit the GGHorn banter please...in other news.. Bill Gates is turning feces into drinkable water and electricity.

Feelings, i haz it :smh:

Last edited:
ran crota for the first time last night and ended up with the new warlock helm, chest, and gauntlets, just need the boots. guessing you don't need exotic armor to get to 32? I upgraded my exotic helm as soon as xur had it but at 36 light its the same as the raid helm. At this point i guess i need some exotic boots cuz all the new raid gear looks so badarse. Unless i just keep my original helm. Oh i also got swordbreaker too. I'll never use it though. All in all it was a great raid pretty much. 

ran crota for the first time last night and ended up with the new warlock helm, chest, and gauntlets, just need the boots. guessing you don't need exotic armor to get to 32? I upgraded my exotic helm as soon as xur had it but at 36 light its the same as the raid helm. At this point i guess i need some exotic boots cuz all the new raid gear looks so badarse. Unless i just keep my original helm. Oh i also got swordbreaker too. I'll never use it though. All in all it was a great raid pretty much. 

3 armor pieces at a weapon from a NM Crota? Either you're lying or you ran with 2 characters. You can get a weapon or a helmet off Crota in NM, not both.

3 armor pieces at a weapon from a NM Crota? Either you're lying or you ran with 2 characters. You can get a weapon or a helmet off Crota in NM, not both.
im talking about off a fresh run in total i got all three pieces and i kid you not i got swordbreaker and a helmet after beating him. I have two characters a 30-31 warlock and a level 17 titan but clearly i cant run anything of importance with my titan. No need to lie after my VOG struggles to get anything im just as surprised as any of you. 

This is that BS right here I swear. I have ran 2 warlocks every week since the DLC been out and never had a chest drop once
mean.gif
frown.gif

Raid armor is the only way to get to 32 as well

Warlocks are the only class that do not have exotic boots in the game currently. You will need raid boots and then use the raid helm or use an exotic chest/helm with 36 light to be 32.

--------------------------------------------------------

It dawned me after I posted last night about being able to get my Warlock to 32 since I got the helm, that I can also get my Titan to 32 as well since they got boots and I can throw the Yeezy mask on until I get the raid one or the Helm of Saint-14 or something.
nthat.gif

This is that BS right here I swear. I have ran 2 warlocks every week since the DLC been out and never had a chest drop once
mean.gif
frown.gif

Raid armor is the only way to get to 32 as well

Warlocks are the only class that do not have exotic boots in the game currently. You will need raid boots and then use the raid helm or use an exotic chest/helm with 36 light to be 32.

--------------------------------------------------------

It dawned me after I posted last night about being able to get my Warlock to 32 since I got the helm, that I can also get my Titan to 32 as well since they got boots and I can throw the Yeezy mask on until I get the raid one or the Helm of Saint-14 or something.
nthat.gif
yeah i was shocked man like absolutey shocked i got so much great stuff from my very first raid. A friend that has ran it every week and is a warlock only has the gauntlets needless to say he was as jealous as they come haha. But im really hoping for the boots next week. After that i really don't care what i get. 

Back
Top Bottom