nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

@InfraRen  sounds good. If anything I can give you the CP

not about looks im talking abilities. Titans are wack and again titan is my main.
If all you do is pop your shield and stay inside it then you don't know how to use the bubble. The bubble is for support and buffs, you can continue doing what you're doing. Magnetic grenades are awesome for damage and they are sticky. But you can player striker for certain encounters because the blinding grenades are money.

Lets looks at a warlock, you run sunsinger 95% of the time raiding and only pop your super really to get radiance when you die. Hmm, that sounds fun. I have a lock alt that i do Crota with and I only switch to void during Crota himself, other than that a rez is better.

Lets look at hunters. Most run gunsling as in a raid you rather keep people at a distance than upclose other than if you doing the maze or are on sword duty.

I just don't see your point, it's a different gamestyle. Because the gamestyle is "wack" to you it doesn't mean that it's wack to others. I run defender 90% of the time except for crucible and certain bounties. I personally find it fun and cherish survivability above everything else. A fight is about out lasting and not about quick burst damage at the raid level. Plus, other than a Nova bomb, nothing clears a room out like a titan smash.
The bubble also comes in handy when you're trying to kill your teammates. You pop your bubble right before they're getting ready to fire a rocket. Ask @Quad  
roll.gif

You know what clears a room better than a Titan Smash? #WOLFPACK

But in all seriousness, it's all based on how you play. I personally didn't like Warlock or Titan as much as I did Hunter when I played the Alpha and Beta of Destiny. My personal play style fits a hunter. Therefore I only run hunter. To each his own. I tell Frost how wack Titans are all the time. 
grin.gif

The bubble also comes in handy when you're trying to kill your teammates. You pop your bubble right before they're getting ready to fire a rocket. Ask @Quad
 :rofl:

But in all seriousness, it's all based on how you play. I personally didn't like Warlock or Titan as much as I did Hunter when I played the Alpha and Beta of Destiny. My personal play style fits a hunter. Therefore I only run hunter. To each his own. I tell Frost how wack Titans are all the time. >D

No the only reason you like hunters is because of the Kanye capes.

Grinder’s Cloak (Hunter cloak)

"First, check your cloak for damage. Second, inspect yourself for major wounds." - Handbook of (Un)Controversial Advice

:rofl:

But in all seriousness, it's all based on how you play. I personally didn't like Warlock or Titan as much as I did Hunter when I played the Alpha and Beta of Destiny. My personal play style fits a hunter. Therefore I only run hunter. To each his own. I tell Frost how wack Titans are all the time. >D

No the only reason you like hunters is because of the Kanye capes.

Grinder’s Cloak (Hunter cloak)

"First, check your cloak for damage. Second, inspect yourself for major wounds." - Handbook of (Un)Controversial Advice

Shhh you're not supposed to tell people that. Not my fault we look stylish while we kill everything in sight. I honestly think it's more that fact that we are dps monsters and our classes are built for solo dps instead of helping out the fireteam. Selfish? Maybe a little but we are one man armies.

Shhh you're not supposed to tell people that. Not my fault we look stylish while we kill everything in sight. I honestly think it's more that fact that we are dps monsters and our classes are built for solo dps instead of helping out the fireteam. Selfish? Maybe a little but we are one man armies.

I beg to differ, the next time I got up against a fireteam in crucible made of of 6 hunters I leave without even second guessing. That one control match we did last week was :x Just chaining golden guns :x

Just got the devil you don't. Thanks bungie. Probably won't use it but better than nothing.

I beg to differ, the next time I got up against a fireteam in crucible made of of 6 hunters I leave without even second guessing. That one control match we did last week was :x Just chaining golden guns :x

That's what I mean though. Dps monsters all offense. Max output of damage and speed at the cost of our armor. Chaining them together for the team is icing on the cake. I remember that match lol.

Got a Solar LDR with Firefly from the Bungie package.. not mad at all.. can't shoot through walls though. :smokin

Void would of been perfect since I finally got my Black Hammer.

The email is just announcing that you got a package. Regardless of whether or not you got the email the package will still be waiting for you. So don't worry about getting one.
Word.

Dudes getting garbage **** anyways, Bungie def being the Grinch. That's why I don't feel bad cheesing all there Raids and bounties.

Why don't any legendaries Scouts or Snipers have the Shoot to Loot perk? I remember running through the story on my 3rd character and getting a scout with it :smokin Would be very handy in this NF when you're behind the boxes.

SHOOT TO LOOT - Shooting any type of ammo picks it up.

Just finished the part of the thorn bounty where you gotta get 500 points....it's honestly not too bad. I just ran around with a void fusion rifle from the cryptarch and being a warlock helped a lot. Also how would you guys rank the hand cannons in order starting from top to bottom.

Didn't Gabe get a new sparrow and bunch of ghost shells and such yesterday? Would like to see pics of them considering everyone else is just getting a legendary vanguard weapon.

Back
Top Bottom