Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

A fast charging fusion with bonus accuracy while firing from the hip is your best bet for HM during the abyss. Running 6 fatebringers will make your lives easier too, well that is if everyone knows how to get headshots.

@iHust1e your posts are the best, man.

Multiple topics, multiple thoughts, multiple laughs, usually :smokin

Also, more pink than a Victoria's Secret shop.8)

Last edited:
@iHust1e, I would go with the Murmur over the other fusion rifles you listed, unless they have some really good perks on them. Then switch to LDR for Crota fight. Embrace those wolfpack rounds too man. I am seriously shocked that you really don't like it and it you weren't just joking about that. You have a 331 damage one too, right?

Light of the Abyss is definitely my favorite fusion rifle right now in game.

@jbc908, you finally finished cooking that chicken I see
laugh.gif

My man Based with the struggle pan could only cook one piece at a time last night. Said it took him 3-4 hours from seasoning/marinated to cooking and was still going
laugh.gif

Honestly, I still use the murmur in the abyss. The lightweight +2 agility perk helps when running from lantern to lantern and when it is ARC damage, it charges hella fast. It's very useful to upgrade to 331. Also it doesn't use radiant energies but instead ascendant energies and the Embalming core from Eris to get it to 331. I'd def upgrade it and use it for the abyss. The Light of the Abyss is a much better fusion rifle, but having the murmur upgraded doesn't hurt. I'm sure you have a ton of ascendant energies and black wax idols sitting around anyway.

Who came up with the euro team name?
Started with The Money Team. Then came the Peso Squad. Then came The Pound Team. And now the Euro Team?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's next? The Bitcoin Team? The Yen/Yuan Team?  The Rupee Team? Or the Dong Team? (Vietnam's actual currency name) 
laugh.gif

i got like five servings left of it man, the feels are good but i need to stop eating this lmao

i got like five servings left of it man, the feels are good but i need to stop eating this lmao

But 4 hours to make some chicken? :smh:

If it took me that long I think that I'd say YOLO and order some Thai :lol:

And you guys are wild with all these name. TPS, TST, TPT, and TET. I can only imagine what's next :rofl:

But 4 hours to make some chicken? :smh:

If it took me that long I think that I'd say YOLO and order some Thai :lol:

And you guys are wild with all these name. TPS, TST, TPT, and TET. I can only imagine what's next :rofl:
i marinated the chicken for 3 took me an hour to cook the chicken lol

But 4 hours to make some chicken?
mean.gif

If it took me that long I think that I'd say YOLO and order some Thai
laugh.gif

And you guys are wild with all these name. TPS, TST, TPT, and TET. I can only imagine what's next
roll.gif
TOT

TIT

TAT

TIP

Let's all just rebrand make one universal clan....I am down for team YAMBS
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom