Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Believe it or not that raid pulse from HM Crota is great. It's good to have 1 person with it during this weeks nightfall. Yall can ask zero and wright just how much work I was doing with it

It's also pretty useful during the bridge part if you're one of the first 2 going over.

Believe it or not that raid pulse from HM Crota is great. It's good to have 1 person with it during this weeks nightfall. Yall can ask zero and wright just how much work I was doing with it

It's also pretty useful during the bridge part if you're one of the first 2 going over.

Gotta agree i love it. Full auto mode is :pimp: havent unlocked stability perk yet but i know it would be :pimp: after

I prefer field scout as it's just as stable as any other pulse to me. But I played with the juju for a while before I got a hard light and way before the juju got a buff.

Was that the thread schooling people how to get yambs on social media? Starting off with the "can I borrow you?" :lol:
Yea they used to have all types of tricks and methods to acquiring the yambs.

I still remember the thread where they were explaining the different types of yambs with actual pictures of sweet potato/yambs :rofl:

im brand new now though. @Dat Dude Chris
 dont like my attitude no more since i turned 32

nwo-legdrop-o.gif

:lol: after you turned 32 you straight turned heel like Hogan in that gif. You are now Hollywood Hustle haha. Dont worry imma be 32 soon too tho :nthat:

I had to go through and find those old threads man. It was Ricky409, but he changed his name to Fontaine because he didn't want someone to track it back to him or something. The pics are gone that he had with the post but it still is hilarious. Make sure you read ex. 7 he made in the spoiler 
roll.gif

*excuses self from dinner table*
aight NT famb... fambilia for the dominicanos...

here it is... 

yambs are...

Spoiler [+]

box.. vajj... vagina... coochie... guts... 

why yambs? 

one reason... open it up... what does it look like? 

exactly... yambs... 

when a girl gives you vagina... she giving up the yambs.

here it is in a sentence. 

ex 1: "ol girl been trying to give me the yambs for a min... she keeps calling and asking me to come over, but my boy told me he smashed and it smelled like muffler smoke. 
alien.gif
 i aint trying to get those yambs, homey" 

ex 2: "girl... this raggedy dude at the club thought he was getting these yambs cuz he bought me a drink... i used him for drinks for my girls and i... i'm going home to give my yambs to Tyrone" 

ex 3: Peep Game: "i dont even want the yambs... i'm just trying to see what it smell like"

ex 4: DCAllAmerican: "i dont see why yall puttin' these yambs on a pedal stool. they're just women"

ex 5: KSteezy: "yall little boys dont know how to cherish the yambs"

ex 6: Vienti Siete: "i just want the white yambs"

ex 7: ninjahood: "shorty offered me da yambs off top cuz she heard da hemi"

ex 8: wade187: "you stupid if you dont think tyrone in those yambs.. smarten up and move on"

yambs are not to be confused with YAMPS... which are YOUNG TRAMPS...

it sounds alot better than using vagina or box... it flows, and is easier on the ears.
Here is the TAY thread that he had made too. Made it to 597 pages 
nthat.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs

I had to go through and find those old threads man. It was Ricky409, but he changed his name to Fontaine because he didn't want someone to track it back to him or something. The pics are gone that he had with the post but it still is hilarious. Make sure you read ex. 7 he made in the spoiler 
roll.gif

*excuses self from dinner table*
aight NT famb... fambilia for the dominicanos...

here it is... 

yambs are...

Spoiler [+]

box.. vajj... vagina... coochie... guts... 

why yambs? 

one reason... open it up... what does it look like? 

exactly... yambs... 

when a girl gives you vagina... she giving up the yambs.

here it is in a sentence. 

ex 1: "ol girl been trying to give me the yambs for a min... she keeps calling and asking me to come over, but my boy told me he smashed and it smelled like muffler smoke. 
alien.gif
 i aint trying to get those yambs, homey" 

ex 2: "girl... this raggedy dude at the club thought he was getting these yambs cuz he bought me a drink... i used him for drinks for my girls and i... i'm going home to give my yambs to Tyrone" 

ex 3: Peep Game: "i dont even want the yambs... i'm just trying to see what it smell like"

ex 4: DCAllAmerican: "i dont see why yall puttin' these yambs on a pedal stool. they're just women"

ex 5: KSteezy: "yall little boys dont know how to cherish the yambs"

ex 6: Vienti Siete: "i just want the white yambs"

ex 7: ninjahood: "shorty offered me da yambs off top cuz she heard da hemi"

ex 8: wade187: "you stupid if you dont think tyrone in those yambs.. smarten up and move on"

yambs are not to be confused with YAMPS... which are YOUNG TRAMPS...

it sounds alot better than using vagina or box... it flows, and is easier on the ears.
Here is the TAY thread that he had made too. Made it to 597 pages 
nthat.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs
I'm pretty sure I participated in that thread. 

laugh.gif
after you turned 32 you straight turned heel like Hogan in that gif. You are now Hollywood Hustle haha. Dont worry imma be 32 soon too tho
nthat.gif
HOLLYWOOD HUST1E??!!!! 
eek.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

From now you peasants should address me as such
nthat.gif

PS

Hollywood Hust1e strikes again

hollywood-hogan-o.gif

FINALLY. And finally got Hezens revenge to finally drop. No use for it though at this point lol

@Quad  man you goofed b. We waited for you for a min. Mogs got some good *** drops this run. I got you though if you need a body to run it whenever though.

Crota raids next. 
nerd.gif

Nightfall one= no land beyond
Nightfall two= one way ticket
Nightfall three= universal remote

I suck at life :frown: why rng why :frown:

Hard VoG and got VoC, didn't have that yet and a helmet I can give to my alt.

Getting tired of hearing some random on the Fireteam get the Vex and complain about it cuz they have a few |I

Finished the 25 strikes part of Bad Juju bounty, just have crucible left. (Collector item.)

Last edited:
Was looking for a hawkmoon or a gjally but I'll settle for a thunderlord
pimp.gif

Still got all 3 nightfalls to pick up those 2 too
pimp.gif

Finally got the arachnid helmet exotic for my hunter on the nightfall. My warlock gets no love on raid gear for crota smh. My titan can't find plasteel plating to save his life smh. Another bad raid week is shaping up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom