Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

ran the exotic gorgon chest with my two characters and got some shards while my friends got a Hawkmoon and Mythoclast
void0-53.gif

recently got my third ballerhorn though wheeew :pimp:

Last edited:
Not complaining.. I rolled the gauntlets twice and ended up getting ruined wings for my titan... I'm stoked on that

Is that the crux I see?? I'm just hoping for any weapon drop. My first HM run I didn't get ANYTHING.
Yessir got the crux and made the nechrocasm last night :smokin

View media item 1377269
Not a bad week. Got all the raid primaries, ice breaker, monte carlo, and two exotic armor pieces
At first glance I thought you had used my picture for this. Then I remembered I left different special and heavy guns equipped with mine :lol:

#warlock :smokin

They are saying this is the exact same inventory Xur sold on Jan 2nd. Saying "RNG" really ended up rolling 5 exact items that closely together....

Last edited:
im pretty happy with xur. Rolled the engram 3 times and got 3 gloves i didnt have. Gonna level up the ruined wings and dont touch me. Still no heavy tho!?

Ya boy got more strange coins than glimmer b. **** Xur

Short shift today. Be home by 1pm est. 2 more Crota raids left. 1 HM 1NM

Holla

FREE JUGG KNIGHT B

Do you have a dragon's breath? If you don't have a gghorn, truth, thunderlord, or hunger of Crota, then you should buy one for yourself in my opinion.

Do you have a dragon's breath? If you don't have a gghorn, truth, thunderlord, or hunger of Crota, then you should buy one for yourself in my opinion.

Yes, have a maxed out Truth.

Not buying another launcher, will just wait for the Gjally drop someday :D

Last edited:
Yea that was prime Lupe back then. He can be pretty out there these days, but I keep holding out hope that he comes back. I still listen to everything he putting out though

Nephew didn't go to school today, and I woke him up before i left for work so hopefully he'll be on early ...haven't done no nightfalls or weeklys this week.

Hm....  i wonder if I should upgrade my Pocket Infinity, or just gamble and wait for the next bounty.  I have fusions in my vault ready to go...

Back
Top Bottom