Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Best week of NFs ever.
22 energies and 12 coins
alien.gif
You can get the finger ...the middle -RNGesus

laugh.gif

Prolly won't get on until about 930 CST tonight, but down to run hard VoG or Crota.

Last edited:
You can get the finger ...the middle -RNGesus

:lol:

I mean I can't be mad. All I want are like 3 exotic warlock pieces and a void sniper. Anything else is shards/energies anyway. I rather get 12 motes of light in all honesty just so I can reroll IB weapons :lol:

You work you win.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

And for the grand finale:

FINALLY. 
nthat.gif

**** yea!! Congrats on the shader.
glasses.gif
 At first I didn't think I got it but it was bc my shaders were full so the postmaster held it for me. Dropped one off in the vault and picked it up. 

Now to grind for the other two D.O. ones and the ship. Our work is never over. 
sick.gif

Then again, RNGesus had to bring us back down to earth and remind us, that ultimately, you work you lose....

There's 4 Dead Orbit shaders BTW. I've gotten 3 and a dupe of hanged man.

Last edited:
There's 4 Dead Orbit shaders BTW. I've gotten 3 and a dupe of hanged man.

need that storm trooper looking one for the titan. happy with the revenance (sp?) on my warlock.

i'm thinking of deleting one of my titans and starting a hunter...what yall think?

When we all got strange coins for the last NF
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I was just about to log when you turned in D.O and got that shader. Finally one more person has a shader
nthat.gif

Guess I will go back to all D.O. on all 3 to try and get the shader again. I had switched and had 1 character for each faction right now.

You guys loading in the NF zones early and killing the trash before I got there to skew the kill numbers how they were
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
 At first I didn't think I got it but it was bc my shaders were full so the postmaster held it for me. Dropped one off in the vault and picked it up. 

sick.gif
i wish i could get a D.O. shader but they dont want me in their squad

glasses.gif

sick.gif
i wish i could get a D.O. shader but they dont want me in their squad
 I switched all three of my characters to D.O. I'mma get these shaders one way or another. Only took me 19 levels to get my first 
mean.gif

I switched all three of my characters to D.O. I'mma get these shaders one way or another. Only took me 19 levels to get my first 
mean.gif
i dont have that time lol. i was leveling DO on my 2nd character... but now cuz of the level 32 thing i dont even play my 2nd character lol. well...i dont really play period but still

1st character is rank 15 DO (Rank 10 NM / Rank 4 Crucible / Rank 41 Cryptarch)

2nd is rank 7 DO (Rank 4 NM / Rank 3 Crucible / Rank 11 Cryptarch)

3rd is rank 3 DO (Rank 3 FWC / Rank 12 Cryptarch)

Never gotten a shader from any of them
mean.gif

Don't you have to be like rank 5 or something they were saying before you can get a shader, or do you have the chance once you hit rank 3?

Last edited:
I think I might hit rank 4 with eris tonite :lol:. Switch or all these energys for shards to get to 32

Edit: using mida in abyss :wow:. Thralls don't even see me

Last edited:
1st character is rank 15 DO (Rank 10 NM / Rank 4 Crucible / Rank 41 Cryptarch)
2nd is rank 7 DO (Rank 4 NM / Rank 3 Crucible / Rank 11 Cryptarch)
3rd is rank 3 DO (Rank 3 FWC / Rank 12 Cryptarch)

Never gotten a shader from any of them :smh:

Don't you have to be like rank 5 or something they were saying before you can get a shader, or do you have the chance once you hit rank 3?

got my first shader at rank 18

I think I might hit rank 4 with eris tonite
laugh.gif
. Switch or all these energys for shards to get to 32

Edit: using mida in abyss
eek.gif
. Thralls don't even see me
Me and Zero were talking about that last night. He has like 100+ Shards and I have like 100+ energies, but he has like ~50 energies and I have like ~50 shards.
laugh.gif

Just from doing daily missions I am Eris rank 4 on 1 and then rank 3 on the other 2
sick.gif
. It is really convenient to swap materials as you need them. I am about to have them to the point like the normal shards and energy from VoG and stuff though...I have like 170+ of each of those and Strange Coins
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom