Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Templar won't exactly be a problem with 5 GGhorn rockets going off
roll.gif
Yea it is like the Oracle part is so damn long though
laugh.gif

We probably go back in there and end up liking the raid all over again though. Where it all started
nthat.gif

When you hit 32, have you starting rotation guns maxed out, and your bench players almost maxed out too, Destiny is kinda bleh until Tuesday.

Just need Fatebringer and Ballerhorn and can retire till MoW.

Word to the epilogue!!!!!

That splash damage is going to be a pain. Especially with the Minotaur too.

:smh: I don't like this fight with void burn, but at least wright has a primary now with void. He has to use the epilogue just because :lol:

I just wish that I had a 331 void sniper.
I got The Chosen the other day, 331 void sniper with firefly, bonus damage on reload and max ammo perk...

IM WAAAAAY UP I FEEL BLESSED!

Last edited:
I got The Chosen the other day, 331 void sniper with firefly, bonus damage on reload and max ammo perk...

IM WAAAAAY UP I FEEL BLESSED!

You have no idea. I use to get legendary snipers galore before DLC from engrams. But since DLC dropped, I've gotten trash in terms of legendary gear.

I mean I did get a Ballerhorn and a few other exotics to finish out my collection so I can't be too mad :lol:

Got the Gjally.  Glad I bought those Rocket telemetries from Xur.  Will be maxed out tomorrow.

i think today was the first time i have ever taken the raid serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear after i run all my crotas this week, ill pick that warlock back up.

Am I the only one who hasnt gotten a shader drop in like 2 months

God Of War 
mad.gif

Finally got to level 32 :smokin :nthat: :nthat:

Feel pretty good?

I'm 3 upgrades on my raid boots and then I'm there too, finally. :smokin Sharrrrdddsss pleaaasssee.
it does feel nice being level 32. I just gotta get a Gally, Hawkmoon, and several primaries from the two raids and I would be set.

This game is only fun on Tuesdays and whenever my friends are playing besides that its just whatever.

2nd vex and 2nd gjallahorn dropped today, both from VoG :smokin

Got a 2nd P&T from crota on normal mode. Sucks because I'm still waiting for my black hammer to drop so I ran on normal mode. Probably run HM later in an attempt to get it again. Also need my raid helmet to drop so I can wear don't touch me gloves without dropping down to level 31.

Annnd nightfall gave me 10 ascendant shards :stoneface:

Last edited:
Lol its cool. If I cant get no one to run with me, I'll try soloing it. If I cant do that then im going on WWE Network til my friend gets on later

Back
Top Bottom