Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Glad I held out for Voidfang and never upgraded them. Now I can save my glimmer and just blow strange coins. Xur selling heavy ammo synthesis packs too?! :smokin

freshpairs freshpairs pls tell me u got it out of that many tries? And why the hell can't xur give me a mask of the third man upgrade :smh:
i wont know until after work :lol: im decrypting with my hunter and titan since these fools like giving you armor for the character youre not aiming for.

Last edited:
Heavy synths doe! Trying to figure if the chest engram is worth buying a couple of, but I spose for alts in the future and whatnot.

guys. no more "i dont have heavy ammo" excuses. please, spend AT LEAST 5 coins per character on heavy ammo. its really simple. ull never worry about HA again. lookin at you quad, who never has heavy ammo when its time lmaoooooooo

guys. no more "i dont have heavy ammo" excuses. please, spend AT LEAST 5 coins per character on heavy ammo. its really simple. ull never worry about HA again. lookin at you quad, who never has heavy ammo when its time lmaoooooooo

Smh. At least now he has 0 excuse because of the heavy ammo exploit on Crota as well. No excuses quad, especially for fights where without heavy ammo you are useless to the group :lol:

Smh. At least now he has 0 excuse because of the heavy ammo exploit on Crota as well. No excuses quad, especially for fights where without heavy ammo you are useless to the group :lol:

Actually might be better if he has no heavy ammo. Then when on boomer duty he doesn't fire a random rocket that messes up the timing. Remember when I told him he has one job and that is keep boomers occupied with his non maxed Icebreaker? What does he do? Launch off random rockets for no reason. :lol: :smh:

Actually might be better if he has no heavy ammo. Then when on boomer duty he doesn't fire a random rocket that messes up the timing. Remember when I told him he has one job and that is keep boomers occupied with his non maxed Icebreaker? What does he do? Launch off random rockets for no reason. :lol: :smh:
:rofl:

*in my Allen from Hangover voice*

Classic Quad

I'm probably blowing 50 coins in heavy synth. Nothing else to use them on now. Got 211 coins and haven't done the weekly strikes yet.

Biggie that damn Ahamkara helmet :smh:

THIS. I hate fools holding everyone up just to do the heavy ammo glitch. And for those who dont know leave one slot open in your consumables. heavy ammo wont work when you pop one if all slots are full. And dont pop one while dead. Fyi

Last edited:
He never has enough glimmer to buy anything b/c he never farms for it, however he got around 80 strange coins or so. He'll get some this weekend for sure.

His 30th day is Sunday so i'll make sure he come in here.

We need that HoPF tho, as its the only Warlock piece we don't have.

Exotic chest engrams?! :wow: Finally dropping these 600+ MoL for a praxic fire for my warlock.

Someone tell me how I just spent all my motes on engrams and didn't get HoPF... :x :x  

Salty can't even begin to describe me right now :smh: :x  

This game def trolls cause I hate my warlock but got 2 of them Heart Of Praxic Fire chest but cant get a gghorn or red death smh. Got one earlier from my exotic chest engram and got another Chest Of Alpha Lupi for my hunter. Wanted Lucky Raspberrys tho :/

Also copped 220 heavy ammo synths :smokin

He never has enough glimmer to buy anything b/c he never farms for it, however he got around 80 strange coins or so. He'll get some this weekend for sure.

His 30th day is Sunday so i'll make sure he come in here.

We need that HoPF tho, as its the only Warlock piece we don't have.
nthat.gif

FINALLY.

That damn gambling on reforging Iron Banner weapons hits everyone
laugh.gif

He should have left the second one but couldn't help himself
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Should hit rank 4 by tomorrow
nthat.gif

Anyone going to be running tonight?

Destiny has pulled me in again, but I have to start over. I got to lvl 20 on db1, but now I'm playing on ps4.

When does destiny "start" again? Also are the raids really that fun or is it like the bounties, where you have multiple bullet sponge bosses?

Back
Top Bottom