Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Full auto is terrible
The funny thing is some guy is in the comments defending it tot he grave. I need to go double check and make sure it isn't @illsupra that's in there talking about this shotty needs full auto
laugh.gif
I like Full Auto with Feldwinter's Lie, but I'd rather have Shot Package. I did what Pwn did and rerolled for no damn reason... 

Destiny has pulled me in again, but I have to start over. I got to lvl 20 on db1, but now I'm playing on ps4.

When does destiny "start" again? Also are the raids really that fun or is it like the bounties, where you have multiple bullet sponge bosses?
If you are being serious then go ahead and post up that PSN so that we can add you. Once you hit level 20, do bounties and strikes to get you some decent blue armor to get around level 26 (I believe that is what it can get you to now). From there you can run the weekly strike and ROC strikes to work on getting faction rep and armor to get you to level 31. Then you can run pretty much everything in the game. There are normally always a few NT guys on that would be willing to help you rank up and get knock this stuff out quicker.

I like Full Auto with Feldwinter's Lie, but I'd rather have Shot Package. I did what Pwn did and rerolled for no damn reason... 
Zero is this you?
laugh.gif

tv-how-i-met-your-mother-himym-barney-stinson-ted-mosby-822-gambling_200s.gif

Destiny has pulled me in again, but I have to start over. I got to lvl 20 on db1, but now I'm playing on ps4.

When does destiny "start" again? Also are the raids really that fun or is it like the bounties, where you have multiple bullet sponge bosses?
The first few times I raided were a blast, as in when it was still difficult. Now when you can knock out multiple raids in an hour, it's kind of bland. 

If you are being serious then go ahead and post up that PSN so that we can add you. Once you hit level 20, do bounties and strikes to get you some decent blue armor to get around level 26 (I believe that is what it can get you to now). From there you can run the weekly strike and ROC strikes to work on getting faction rep and armor to get you to level 31. Then you can run pretty much everything in the game. There are normally always a few NT guys on that would be willing to help you rank up and get knock this stuff out quicker.
Zero is this you?
laugh.gif

tv-how-i-met-your-mother-himym-barney-stinson-ted-mosby-822-gambling_200s.gif
iYen__

two underscores

I'm level 6, but I've put at least 30 hours into destiny/beta across xb1/ps4/360/ps3.

The first few times I raided were a blast, as in when it was still difficult. Now when you can knock out multiple raids in an hour, it's kind of bland. 
I appreciate the info.

Luck in the chamber + hammer forged + shot package :smokin

Edit:
I know that Zero wants knee pads for some odd reason :x :lol:

Last edited:
It'd be cool if you could do the non-gameplay stuff of Destiny in the Destiny app. Like access Cryptarch, Xur, Vanguard, Crucible stuff.

You can equip stuff on your character, so that seems like it could be possible.

I'd buy so many heavies right now...

It'd be cool if you could do the non-gameplay stuff of Destiny in the Destiny app. Like access Cryptarch, Xur, Vanguard, Crucible stuff.

You can equip stuff on your character, so that seems like it could be possible.

I'd buy so many heavies right now...
I can do it for you. Just setup shareplay and I'll get it all done. Scout's Honor. My gamertag is KirmitTHEFrog
Reference:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/101403335/0/0

You right though. That would be nice. Or at least do vault switches so you can just have everything ready to go on the character you want when you sign in.

I can do it for you. Just setup shareplay and I'll get it all done. Scout's Honor. My gamertag is KirmitTHEFrog

Reference:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/101403335/0/0

View media item 1409537

You right though. That would be nice. Or at least do vault switches so you can just have everything ready to go on the character you want when you sign in.

Lol so wrong... I was dying when I saw that... My wife says like "u know because your laughing at the poor kid karma will never give you the gjallarhorn" lol

Later that night during a crota nm all I got were 9 energy and 2 shards.... I still can't even get a heavy raid weapon lol wifey curse yo

Anyone wanna run weeklies with me tonight? Want more coins for more heavy ammo synths and I might eem troll and buy that Bolt action rifle :rofl:

I actually still need a Nightfall too, ill prob just get another 11 shards again tho :lol: :smh:

guys. no more "i dont have heavy ammo" excuses. please, spend AT LEAST 5 coins per character on heavy ammo. its really simple. ull never worry about HA again. lookin at you quad, who never has heavy ammo when its time lmaoooooooo
Fam I came in here to say this. Im gonna turn full blood and boot mogs now. Your inventory should look like @430AM's now with infinite heavys.

Or have ruin wings like ya boy the goddess aka me 
nthat.gif

And this Praxis Fire or whatever. Can one of you warlock stans tell me why this is important? My warlock still at lvl 11 at the moment so she newb status

And also.

Sorry yo im sauced lol. Got off rotations early today and the 'im cleared to graduate' postcard came in the mail today so im jovial right now and **** b. Yall already know if we've played together before.

but yea

@Quad  kinda gave me the inspiration for this idea.

I know someone in here at some point said they wish they could make a status on PS4 that says what they want to do and how many ppl they need etc...

How about we make a #NT PS4 group chat on PSN??!

Like everyone on here who whats to be apart of it can be added to the group and when its time to do NFs, raids etc can send out the SOS/message like 'ayo b I need 1 more for a weekly'

and then at that point it be first come first served etc.

And it could be completely optional. Not every NT mog has to be in there if you dont want a cluttered psn message box.

I can iron out the details further but if this is something youd be interested in or not, shoot me some feedback. If enough ppl like it, ill take the reigns on this and make a #NT group chat.

About to play this Big Sean album and prolly some Prince and get this crappy *** warlock to level 20.

I holla

Anyone wanna run weeklies with me tonight? Want more coins for more heavy ammo synths and I might eem troll and buy that Bolt action rifle
roll.gif

I actually still need a Nightfall too, ill prob just get another 11 shards again tho
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Im down tonite, haven't done a weekly in a couple of weeks.

guys. no more "i dont have heavy ammo" excuses. please, spend AT LEAST 5 coins per character on heavy ammo. its really simple. ull never worry about HA again. lookin at you quad, who never has heavy ammo when its time lmaoooooooo
Fam I came in here to say this. Im gonna turn full blood and boot mogs now. Your inventory should look like @430AM's now with infinite heavys.

Or have ruin wings like ya boy the goddess aka me 
nthat.gif

And this Praxis Fire or whatever. Can one of you warlock stans tell me why this is important? My warlock still at lvl 11 at the moment so she newb status

And also.

Sorry yo im sauced lol. Got off rotations early today and the 'im cleared to graduate' postcard came in the mail today so im jovial right now and **** b. Yall already know if we've played together before.

but yea

@Quad  kinda gave me the inspiration for this idea.

I know someone in here at some point said they wish they could make a status on PS4 that says what they want to do and how many ppl they need etc...

How about we make a #NT PS4 group chat on PSN??!

Like everyone on here who whats to be apart of it can be added to the group and when its time to do NFs, raids etc can send out the SOS/message like 'ayo b I need 1 more for a weekly'

and then at that point it be first come first served etc.

And it could be completely optional. Not every NT mog has to be in there if you dont want a cluttered psn message box.

I can iron out the details further but if this is something youd be interested in or not, shoot me some feedback. If enough ppl like it, ill take the reigns on this and make a #NT group chat.

About to play this Big Sean album and prolly some Prince and get this crappy *** warlock to level 20.

I holla
How in the hell did i give you inspiration for this? ....from those chain messages we sent last night?

So Engram hoarding will not working :rofl:

Blew those motes for no reason, could of used more for IB gambling.. guess I got some shards then :rolleyes

So Engram hoarding will not working
roll.gif

Blew those motes for no reason, could of used more for IB gambling.. guess I got some shards then
eyes.gif
I heard you say this last night and I started to mention what happened when TDB came out, but I figured that you already knew that and just knew something that I did not
laugh.gif

ihust1e ihust1e I was just telling @Zarkari last night that you should be able to log into PSN/Destiny, post up a "status" like "Down for NF or HM Crota" so everyone can see. Saves the time messaging/posting on here.

@iHust1e, the HoPF chest is a great (if not best) chest piece all around for PvP and PvE. when you use it with the 2x grenades perk, you basically have unlimited grenades and the rate at which it "further reduces all abilities" makes it so that there is no hesitation or waiting period for throwing them or using your fire armor.

grenade

grenade

fire armor melee

grenade

grenade

grenade

fire armor melee (if needed again)

grenade

grenade

grenade

nthat.gif

Voidfang is arguably the other good chest piece, but only for PvP with the instant grenades on respawn every time in PvP.

Starfire Protocol with the 2x fusion grenades is nice too and then I can run Touch of Fire and Viking Funeral to give them a burn that does damage over time on the person they hit as well too though.

Last edited:
@iHust1e I was just telling @Zarkari last night that you should be able to log into PSN/Destiny, post up a "status" like "Down for NF or HM Crota" so everyone can see. Saves the time messaging/posting on here.
If only the Destiny site/app had instant notifications from the group you are a member of or could subscribe to get them. Since we all are a part of that Destiny Clan anyways, we could just open that and message on it what is going on and we would all get it.

Yea I dont have Praxic Fire maxed out but it does seem great however I think Apotheosis Veil is the best all around exotic for a warlock. Its useful in anything. Regular PVE, raids, and especially if youre the type to use your special as a panic button in PVP lol

Back
Top Bottom