Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I was about to trade Destiny in because I could not level up after hitting level 20

I finally got some light armor and hit level 21 :smokin

I'm at the point where I need to look for relic iron and other upgrade items :x

It just sucks

Last edited:
I'm at the point where I need to look for relic iron and other upgrade items
sick.gif

It just sucks
Scablands. Just keep bouncing from room room in that little complex. Theres some above the ground and some below and one in the back

anyone know what Xur has in his inventory this week?
Titans have that 300 Sparta Helmet that is super badass. I already have the Hunter Helmet so not too excited but it's a nice piece if you are a Gunslinger. Adds a shot to the golden gun. PVP delight. Feel bad for Warlocks. Sunbreakers AGAIN. And Pulse Rifles aren't all that in this game. I have a couple legendary ones. They all need a damage buff.

Red Death Pulse Rifle

Helm of Saint-14 Titan Helmet

Achlyophage Symbiote Hunter Helmet

Sunbreakers Warlock Gauntlets (AGAIN)

Exotic Helm Engram

I'm at the point where I need to look for relic iron and other upgrade items :x

It just sucks
Did this last night and upgraded my chest peice twice in 30 mins.. Doesn't take long, just patrol on Mars.. You'll find 14 off jump, just keep restarting the patrol.

I'm at the point where I need to look for relic iron and other upgrade items
sick.gif

It just sucks
Did this last night and upgraded my chest peice twice in 30 mins.. Doesn't take long, just patrol on Mars.. You'll find 14 off jump, just keep restarting the patrol.
Could also do the Mars Chest Run. In a span of an hour I ended up with over 30 Relic Iron and a ton of Glimmer. Not to mention blue engrams that drop when you kill enemies that spawn.

Bought the exotic engram from Xur and it turned out to be the helm "Light Beyond Nemesis"
Also bought the Sunbreaker gauntlets

My morning's starting off glorious :smokin

Red Death would be this week since I am turning in my Bad Juju bounty today
laugh.gif
mean.gif
embarassed.gif

Guess I will grab the gauntlets and try my luck at an exotic engram as well. It better not be for my damn titan, or better yet a Hunter and I don't even have one created
roll.gif

Where is Xur located this week?

Last edited:
Red Death would be this week since I am turning in my Bad Juju bounty today :lol: :smh: :wow:

Guess I will grab the gauntlets and try my luck at an exotic engram as well. It better not be for my damn titan, or better yet a Hunter and I don't even have one created :rofl:  

by the vanguard warlock

Red Death would be this week since I am turning in my Bad Juju bounty today :lol: :smh: :wow:

Guess I will grab the gauntlets and try my luck at an exotic engram as well. It better not be for my damn titan, or better yet a Hunter and I don't even have one created :rofl:  

Yea no joke. I have to do the 10k points in crucible now myself. Not something that I particularly want to do but it is what it is. I'll have the bad juju by sometime tomorrow.

What I did was buy the rare pike from the vanguard and then got the consumable to turn it into a legendary today. Otherwise the other stuff was a waste of coins for me.

Last edited:
Bought the exotic engram from Xur and it turned out to be the helm "Light Beyond Nemesis"

This is what I did 2 weeks ago, and now im regretting it b/c you you can't equip both the helm and the guantlets. Once you get all legendary gear you will find yourself swapping the helm and the guantlets to see which is better, not to mention both have to be upgraded separately ...if you got the helm then forget the guantlets and spend those coins on an exotic weapon instead.

EDIT: Oh my bad you already spent your loot.

Last edited:
Been running Tiger Strikes now that they reward you with engrams for every strike. I get a lot of Blues with it, and in the 3 hours I ran strikes last night I was able to get 5 Legendary Engrams. Much better than farming. On top of that because of the Blue engrams being decoded, I was able to level up the Cryptarch 3 times. That led to three more legendary engrams. I got some armor, shards, weapons overall but it was MUCH more productive than any farm session I had in the game so far. 

Been running Tiger Strikes now that they reward you with engrams for every strike. I get a lot of Blues with it, and in the 3 hours I ran strikes last night I was able to get 5 Legendary Engrams. Much better than farming. On top of that because of the Blue engrams being decoded, I was able to level up the Cryptarch 3 times. That led to three more legendary engrams. I got some armor, shards, weapons overall but it was MUCH more productive than any farm session I had in the game so far. 

Yep with the new patch that was released, its far more productive to simply complete strike instead of farming.

Last edited:
You know they'll raise it eventually. It's too easy to level up. YES it takes forever but it's not challenging by any means. If you're down to grind it will happen.

They'll throw in more rare items, more rare than exotic, "God like" class armor or something :lol:

This is what I did 2 weeks ago, and now im regretting it b/c you you can't equip both the helm and the guantlets. Once you get all legendary gear you will find yourself swapping the helm and the guantlets to see which is better, not to mention both have to be upgraded separately ...if you got the helm then forget the guantlets and spend those coins on an exotic weapon instead.

Yea I thought about that too but then I figured the raid gear is pretty much legendary exotic gear since it can be upgraded to 30 light also. Once I get that I can just switch out the pieces I want that have the best perks

Yea I thought about that too but then I figured the raid gear is pretty much legendary exotic gear since it can be upgraded to 30 light also. Once I get that I can just switch out the pieces I want that have the best perks

Oh okay, raid gear is equivalent to exotic so yea you can do both but you gonna need hella ascendant materials and such. I had 3 pieces of exotic armor but the chest piece had the best defense and upgrades so I broke down the other 2 exotic pieces.

Back
Top Bottom