Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Woah woah woah, it took me over three weeks to get the two pieces I have and you talking about breaking yours down for materials?

I'm not about that life :lol:

Even though I know eventually I'll have to do the same thing you did :smh:

Woah woah woah, it took me over three weeks to get the two pieces I have and you talking about breaking yours down for materials?

I'm not about that life :lol:

Even though I know eventually I'll have to do the same thing you did :smh:

I know thats crazy, when someone in here told me that they were farming the queens missions then breakin her stuff down for ascendant materials, I was like you doin what? ....but yea eventually you will need those ascendant shards and energy alot more than multiple pieces of exotic armor.

[quote name="WrightOne86" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/1380#post_21719528"[/quote] Thanks wright

Annnndddd I got an exotic Titan helmet :rofl: :x :smh:

My Titan will hit 20 and be better than warlock already :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone free to help with a Weekly Heroic Strike or anyone else need it for their Exotic weapon? Send me a MSG on PSN.

Can we play single player missions with other players? Last mission on the moon is hard as fudge. Died like 4 times trying to beat it. Too many surprises..

Just as I completed my bounty for bad juju I hand in another bounty and get the exotic one for the shotgun. I guess once you hand one in it might increase your chances or something.

:rofl:

Just got done running a match with meth.

orDKgeM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom