Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

ihust1e ihust1e

So I had this clip I wanted to upload for you but I'm a noob when it comes to taking videos on the ps4. :smh:

Was dismantling another GoW shader that I got last night :lol:

@iHust1e

So I had this clip I wanted to upload for you but I'm a noob when it comes to taking videos on the ps4.
mean.gif
Was dismantling another GoW shader that I got last night
laugh.gif
Double click the share button on your controller to start the recording. It's automatically set at 10 mins rec so after 10 mins it will auto stop and you can shorten the clip to your liking. You can also set the length of the rec in the settings somewhere 

Where are you getting all your GoWs from :frown:

Only shader I ever get anymore is Achilles

Double click the share button on your controller to start the recording. It's automatically set at 10 mins rec so after 10 mins it will auto stop and you can shorten the clip to your liking. You can also set the length of the rec in the settings somewhere 

Where are you getting all your GoWs from :frown:

Only shader I ever get anymore is Achilles

The Cryptarc. I've gotten like ~5-6 total I think, but only keep 2 of them. I've actually received arctic proxy less than GoW. And I think that Arctic Proxy looks a lot better.

Finally Iron Banner brought what I needed. The spear :pimp:

Sniper and Hand Cannon for sale with the AR and Jolders as possible drops after rank 3.

Finally Iron Banner brought what I needed. The spear :pimp:

Sniper and Hand Cannon for sale with the AR and Jolders as possible drops after rank 3.

:smokin

BTW Bos, hold off one of those NMs today. I'll be on at 8 and need to run with the Hunter. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't think we can hold off :lol: but I'll help you after or whenever

Common son, Prome can wait to get his 15th Hunger and still no black hammer

I know that was wrong and I'll feel that pain sometime in the near future :smh:

Spear finally for sale
nthat.gif

Oh so that's what you guys do now? Just run all early on me. No wonder nobody ever needs to run when I make it on. Nobody trying to let my hunter be great
mean.gif

Don't feel bad iHust1e either man, I have never had a GoW shader either. I just like giving you a hard time about not having one either
laugh.gif

How long is the grind on Iron Banner to get decent gear/weapons?

im decent in crucible.

If you run solo it's a long a frustrating process. If you run on a team like most of us do it isn't so bad. It can take anywhere from 134-57 matches (with a 50% of a win) depending on the day, the amount of IB items you have to give you a rep bonus, whether you purchase the tempered buff, and whether you actually complete the IB bounties. This can be significantly shorter if you are good at completing the bounties.

@bLaZ3n
@Biggie62

I've got a deathsinger CP on normal and the Gorgon CP...

I got ya'll later on...

have that paypal ready, tho...:D

I want Fatebringers, the Gorgon can wait :lol: Plus I need 1 more black hammer and better Hunter gear. I sick of having 3 or 4 throwing knives up but no super yet :x

Last edited:
How long is the grind on Iron Banner to get decent gear/weapons?

im decent in crucible.
I usually take about 3-4 days to get rank 5. Mix of playing solo and with a team which hardly ever loses.

Just make sure to buy the buff each game and wear the shader, class item and emblem if you have any.

I suggest you play with a good team so you can win a lot and focus on getting those daily bounties done each day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom