Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Only 3 fatebringers?
I didn't know that the struggle team also meant that ya'll were struggling to get drops too? You really never had a fatebringers drop?
No I was trying to be a jerk by saying he only had 3
laugh.gif
I've gotten like 6 to drop for me. Only kept 2. Would've traded them all for a hawkmoon
mean.gif

Brethren, I am never going to get fatebringer or gjally to drop. I was in the party when ihust1e ihust1e got two fbs, and my exotic from the deathsinger was dragon's breath.

Least I can take solace in the fact that I have full crota gear on all my characters.

Finished all my crota raids. Ran it 4 times . bruh. Black hammer finally dropped for me + hunger & suros from NM Croat.

No gear for my level 29 titan :frown:

Still down for VOG if anyone is running it.

Last edited:
Brethren, I am never going to get fatebringer or gjally to drop. I was in the party when ihust1e ihust1e got two fbs, and my exotic from the deathsinger was dragon's breath.

Least I can take solace in the fact that I have full crota gear on all my characters.
Damn it man.

FB is probably my fav gun in the game. I def would love another one.

nerd.gif

I said I'd run it back with y'all!!!! We need a TMT raid run soon. It's been too long.
i cant believe some of yall got the nerve to complain about being left behind lmao. if yall EVER did s*** on weekends i would be down, but no one is ever on

:nerd:

I said I'd run it back with y'all!!!! We need a TMT raid run soon. It's been too long.

i cant believe some of yall got the nerve to complain about being left behind lmao. if yall EVER did s*** on weekends i would be down, but no one is ever on

I'm not complaining. I came out like a bandit last week and its only right to help out TMT when I can. It's just been a while since we ran as our normal raid group. This week is Iron Banner anyway so going to get to at least rank four to get all the gear and two more Spears. I hardly get on during the weekends anymore. I try to but too much going on. This weekend forget about it with the Pac Money fight.

I'm not complaining. I came out like a bandit last week and its only right to help out TMT when I can. It's just been a while since we ran as our normal raid group. This week is Iron Banner anyway so going to get to at least rank four to get all the gear and two more Spears. I hardly get on during the weekends anymore. I try to but too much going on. This weekend forget about it with the Pac Money fight.
spears? oh lord i forgot about the fight being this weekend. 

Untitled-1.jpg

I found this while looking at a thread that asked why Titans don't have Ahamkara gear lmao this really makes warlocks the master race View media item 1512435
The guy who
Responded proceeds to get Ethered when Grimmore card is posted

@illsupra would you take this on behalf of the other Titans :smokinView media item 1512436:smokin

Biggie you foul for that black hammer comment may RNGesus never bless you with another fatebringer or gally again lmao

Last edited:
The iron banner sniper. It's a 1 shot body shot with last round.

I plan on buying 5-6 Spears. One of each element for PvE.

What I am aiming for

PvE Perks: Field Scout, Surplus

PvP Perks: low zoom scope, perfect balance, surplus, double down, unflinching (idk if this perk works tho), final round (will roll this on at least one sniper just to cheese), rodeo, spray and play, snap shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom