Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally got a damn crux.

Whole team had a good roll too. S/o to everybody 
smokin.gif

Now to troll control with the crux gun thingy

Just got the Invective bounty after getting the Thorn bounty last weekend... god loves me so much :smokin

View media item 1523065

Finally got a damn crux.

Whole team had a good roll too. S/o to everybody :smokin

Now to troll control with the crux gun thingy

Congrats! I got my 2nd Crux this past weekend and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I'm definitely not going to level another one of those :lol: It's too much work for an exotic shard.

Congrats! I got my 2nd Crux this past weekend and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I'm definitely not going to level another one of those :lol: It's too much work for an exotic shard.

What else can you use a crux for tho?

Nothing. I have another crux too and I have no desire to level a husk up either. You can either kept it, toss it, or level it for the necro.

Said he is going to post round 2 later tonight or. He shows off that new Assault rifle at the beginning of the video too.

Gonna be raiding tonight round 930 pst, gonna do combination of crota nm and vog HM will be switching at the gorgons. We will need 1 to 2 people. Tickling_ur_culo is the psn.

We got a couple clan members who suck so we wanna fill the fireteam before we start raiding that way they can't join. Kinda a Jerk move but oh well haha

Gonna be raiding tonight round 930 pst, gonna do combination of crota nm and vog HM will be switching at the gorgons. We will need 1 to 2 people. Tickling_ur_culo is the psn.

We got a couple clan members who suck so we wanna fill the fireteam before we start raiding that way they can't join. Kinda a Jerk move but oh well haha

Damn the pound team ain't where it's at I see. :lol:

Said he is going to post round 2 later tonight or. He shows off that new Assault rifle at the beginning of the video too.

That doesn't seem that bad honestly. But fatebringer a sniper and Gjallay is what the standard will be from what it seems. Oh Bungie why do you troll me and give me only 1 Gjally?!?!

Damn the pound team ain't where it's at I see. :lol:
That doesn't seem that bad honestly. But fatebringer a sniper and Gjallay is what the standard will be from what it seems. Oh Bungie why do you troll me and give me only 1 Gjally?!?!

Haha nah TPT is still running, we got some devoted guys, but some of our guys got tired of the grind. We have a couple cats that are new and cool to talk to and play with but man, when it comes to raids it's like they forget what the hell they doing! Lol putting a bubble up as we're blasting atheon on middle platform lol.

Haha nah TPT is still running, we got some devoted guys, but some of our guys got tired of the grind. We have a couple cats that are new and cool to talk to and play with but man, when it comes to raids it's like they forget what the hell they doing! Lol putting a bubble up as we're blasting atheon on middle platform lol.

Hey it takes repetition and mistakes to learn everything. As long as they are learning it's good to have some people ready on deck or people who you might not normally raid with but are comfortable with. Just give them good constructive criticism is all.

Hey it takes repetition and mistakes to learn everything. As long as they are learning it's good to have some people ready on deck or people who you might not normally raid with but are comfortable with. Just give them good constructive criticism is all.

Mos def

Word i still learn something new everytime i do a raid. Somebody always got some new method or strategy so im game to learn.

Still no hunger of crota [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

It was a pleasure. I ran crucible with some of your boys after. One of em sounded EXACTLY like Stevie off Eastbound and Down, I was almost in tears.
View media item 1524380Haters gonna hate.

Those were just some randoms from the app lol i got lucky two days in a row with randoms lol. I ran the sword first but keep getting molly whomped by the boomers. I gotta study yo technique lol

Apparently Bungie accidentally revealed Xur's inventory hours before he was supposed to arrive. Me and a couple others saw the same message in the app.

Gun: Thunderlord

Shoutout @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD, he finally got his Black Hammer :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom