Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Whenever I get a nightfall weapon, Xurr sells it...

Just got the ******* Thunderlord, did that **** when I got my Multi Tool too :smh:

Last edited:
I'm so stoked right now that xur is selling thunderlord. The last exotic I want/need. Heck yeah!

grabbed the obsidian mind and my 3rd thunderlord.... was a solid day.
one for each character.

Nice and Wavez is getting 3 Thunderlords now :smokin

This guy waves actually bought 4 like he said he would lol

blaz3n blaz3n thank you thank you thank you lol it's crazy I've done crota every week since the dlc dropped and couldn't get this damn sniper with my hunter or warlocks. Then on my lvl27 Titans first run where All every single enemy is immune to my damage do I sit patiently behind the glass doing nothing and boom black hammer pops up on my screen. It was glorious

This guy waves actually bought 4 like he said he would lol

blaz3n blaz3n thank you thank you thank you lol it's crazy I've done crota every week since the dlc dropped and couldn't get this damn sniper with my hunter or warlocks. Then on my lvl27 Titans first run where All every single enemy is immune to my damage do I sit patiently behind the glass doing nothing and boom black hammer pops up on my screen. It was glorious

So ya'll going to help run my hunter through NM Crota tonight or tomorrow night right :nerd: Need some intellect/discipline gear, so sick of this throwing knives spec :smh:

:rofl:

So ya'll going to help run my hunter through NM Crota tonight or tomorrow night right
nerd.gif
Need some intellect/discipline gear, so sick of this throwing knives spec
mean.gif
roll.gif
if yall runnin tonight count me IN

So ya'll going to help run my hunter through NM Crota tonight or tomorrow night right :nerd: Need some intellect/discipline gear, so sick of this throwing knives spec :smh:

:rofl:

We'll prolly do hard mode tonite. Are you just not upgrading you gear because all of it is strength or are you missing somthing

We'll prolly do hard mode tonite. Are you just not upgrading you gear because all of it is strength or are you missing somthing

Yea, I didn't upgrade my gloves, boots, and helmet because of that very reason. I'd love to run a quick NM and then I'm down for Hm right after.

It's crazy that I haven't regularly played in over a month and still have items others who kept playing don't have. Rewards system is a joke.

I thought they started keeping track of what you have to give you what you don't?
bruh what was that playlist u were plying last night on youtube that i said sounded tough. need that for work

It's crazy that I haven't regularly played in over a month and still have items others who kept playing don't have. Rewards system is a joke.

I thought they started keeping track of what you have to give you what you don't?
bruh what was that playlist u were plying last night on youtube that i said sounded tough. need that for work

That was the playlist and this was the song you asked about

Last edited:

New strike full game play.

Edit: This will be a hectic Nightfall week one of DLC :x

Last edited:
Now I know the music Tek likes. It all makes sense.
i like rap, rnb, .00000003% of rock, and every now n then i venture out into something different like this stuff only cuz he played it yesterday and it sounded good lmao. ive never even heard of "liquid" trap. they just make up s*** now smh. nothing makes sense, back to square one for you lol.

@Based Jesus  btw man, that chick in the top pic? good lorddddd. if only she wasn't a smoker. cant get down with that.

Last edited:
Played for the first time in a couple weeks last night, didn't get much but glad to see Thunderlord at Xur today! Will grab. One of the last Exotics I need.:smokin

ok new to the game i need some tips and also people to play with ps4 

Mrnappy4

any tips will help 
1. Make 3 characters. For starters pick your favorite race, make 2 of those.. Then pick a new race to explore with, and that will be your 3rd character.

Back
Top Bottom