Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It's crazy that im in the same house as Jr. but miss all the party chat convos.
mean.gif
He had us all on speakerphone or something last night. I could only hear myself echo so we all had to mute him to get off that echo.
Headset must have died, so he had to use the camera ....so how much did yall hear?
I just kept hearing myself echo while talking because of the camera so everyone ended up muting him. @jbc908  would unmute and then remute periodically to see if Quad was back but he didn't get back on for a couple hours before leaving the party.

Oh okay, I thought my wife was goin in on him, but hell yall should be used to that by now. :lol:

my dude wuad jr put the mic in a never ending flushing toilet, my god that feedback off his headset was terrible

Speaking of carrying ....paging the NT mercenary for hire @bosKicKz, my nephew wanna know if he can hop in your Gucci bag for a ToO run sometime today.

Last edited:
Anybody wanna help(carry) me thru 35 poe after the update?
I'll be on tonight did it with all three characters but I got you. Last night carried a team I was the only one with a Gally, one kid with a max truth and one kid lied about having a Gally but had a DAMN fear legendary lol.

I'll be on tonight did it with all three characters but I got you. Last night carried a team I was the only one with a Gally, one kid with a max truth and one kid lied about having a Gally but had a DAMN fear legendary lol.

I mean i can hold my own i got maxed gallies and a maxed fang everything else at 331. I just never did 35 yet. I need that elemental fallen hand cannon. Im in love with the kinetic version.

You missed out on the party chat last night bruh. I was confused when I came in and they said a light skinned red headed dude with curly hair and I thought they were describing Quad Jr. I was asking who's mic is that and they kept saying Quad while @jbc908  was describing Classic Man Jidenna. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  His mic was going bananas and he left it on while going afk. 
Damn man, I always miss the good nights....well...except for the Ray J night more recently
laugh.gif

I was going to get on, but by the time I got home and we put little man down for the night, I just went to sleep. This heat and humidity and being out in it for some of the day made me tired as hell, lol
Lmao boss said the same thing the first time he saw me rock that set up then soon understood shortly after. 4 goldy shots are nice but I'll get more kills from my nades overall. Litterally everytime I saw them capping b I went over to throw a nade on the wall and they fell for it almost every time lol.

Yo I honestly don't know why that Hunter came straight at me all I kept thinking is "you know I can't see you right?"

When we started losing I was just like nah bump that this is my best match we gotta pull out the win lol
That's what was killing me. They would go to take B and you would just throw one on the wall and get them or leave them with a slither of health and finish them off, lol

Yea between those hunters running at you invis or the other one crouched at the heavy like you couldnt see them and trying to snag it was hilarious
laugh.gif

Speaking of carrying ....paging the NT mercenary for hire @bosKicKz, my nephew wanna know if he can hop in your Gucci bag for a ToO run sometime today.
Quad need to hop in the Gucci? Did he try ToO over the weekend? I think Zero and Frost might need it too, so there should be some guy on that can help him out. Unless they did it last night when I wasn't on.
laugh.gif

Quad need to hop in the Gucci? Did he try ToO over the weekend? I think Zero and Frost might need it too, so there should be some guy on that can help him out. Unless they did it last night when I wasn't on.
laugh.gif
Besu needs to run through ToO and PoE too. Who knows when the mad titan will get on. Frost might just get on at reset? 
laugh.gif

Quad refused to run with me, he said i wasnt worthy. im sick he tried me like that

Bro he can't eem run PoE or ToO with you around, like dude can't even concentrate if he hears your voice in chat. Yall heckle him so much, so I tell him to put you on mute until he finish ...my bad bruh.

Bro he can't eem run PoE or ToO with you around, like dude can't even concentrate if he hears your voice in chat. Yall heckle him so much, so I tell him to put you on mute until he finish ...my bad bruh.

:lol:

Lmao boss said the same thing the first time he saw me rock that set up then soon understood shortly after. 4 goldy shots are nice but I'll get more kills from my nades overall. Litterally everytime I saw them capping b I went over to throw a nade on the wall and they fell for it almost every time lol.

Yo I honestly don't know why that Hunter came straight at me all I kept thinking is "you know I can't see you right?"

When we started losing I was just like nah bump that this is my best match we gotta pull out the win lol
Nah man, that gun slinger helmet is much more important than a trip mine on spawn. That one extra shot can get you 2 kills with combustion and/or orbs for your teammates. That Raspberry only makes sense for Bladedancer

Last edited:

Wait blaz3n blaz3n is the NT mercenary for hire ...I tagged his PSN. I hate all you mofos with different PSN's/GT's than your NT username.

Wait @bLaZ3n is the NT mercenary for hire ...I tagged his PSN. I hate all you mofos with different PSN's/GT's than your NT username.
Lol, I didn't even realize you tagged him by his PSN instead
laugh.gif

Yea though, @bLaZ3n = BosKickz on PSN

Just like @illsupra = Frostbite

Of course everyone knows @jbc908 = Based
laugh.gif

They saying this maintenance has a 6 hour window
sick.gif

Dudes online talking about they were 7-0 and 8-0 in ToO and got kicked
mean.gif

Lol, I didn't even realize you tagged him by his PSN instead :lol:
Yea though, @bLaZ3n
= BosKickz on PSN
Just like @illsupra
= Frostbite
Of course everyone knows @jbc908
= Based :lol:

They saying this maintenance has a 6 hour window :x
Dudes online talking about they were 7-0 and 8-0 in ToO and got kicked :smh:

They announced maintenance hours ahead of time tho. Why even risk it lol.

Back
Top Bottom