Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Never running trials with randoms or certain people again. Smh. Quad man... I wish yall could've seen it last night. I stayed up from 1 till 230am knowing I had work at 7 just trying to get the chest and failed. I played with randoms and they collectively got 3 kills in 6 rounds. Ran with quad and a friend and carried them too. Quad trying to run up on full squads and melee them to death. Telling him when the heavy comes stay on the ground and let them jump for it. Quad jumps anyways gets sniped out the air immediately. Dude covering tuff back hallway while we hold the front. He gets killed behind us while we fighting someone and doesn't tell us. Just says my bad. 3 on 3 full on shootout. He switched to his shotty and started running at them. *biggie sigh *

Bruh I was HEATED last night. Never again. I wanted that chest SO bad. NEVER. AGAIN.
Damn man I thought you got your 5 at least last night. I didn't even see Jr on last night and you running with him. Those stories are
roll.gif
though. I can understand that frustration in the midst of the games though while playing.

So I haven't really played Destiny since it released...Is it a good time to start? No one I know plays it on PS4 lol.

So I haven't really played Destiny since it released...Is it a good time to start? No one I know plays it on PS4 lol.
You got about 20 of us at least right here that are normally on every night playing on PS4
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Just post up your PSN for us to add you and check the Google Doc we have where you can add our PSNs as well. You can also join the clan on Bungie.net so that we will know you are from here when we see you online and on Destiny.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/127776

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTAnNWuNGzxwdbjx30JGDfN_fiBR8tpue5cSCtgyu2E/edit?usp=sharing

You got about 20 of us at least right here that are normally on every night playing on PS4
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Just post up your PSN for us to add you and check the Google Doc we have where you can add our PSNs as well. You can also join the clan on Bungie.net so that we will know you are from here when we see you online and on Destiny.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/127776

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTAnNWuNGzxwdbjx30JGDfN_fiBR8tpue5cSCtgyu2E/edit?usp=sharing
Sweet lol. I'll do all this tonight.

Never running trials with randoms or certain people again. Smh. Quad man... I wish yall could've seen it last night. I stayed up from 1 till 230am knowing I had work at 7 just trying to get the chest and failed. I played with randoms and they collectively got 3 kills in 6 rounds. Ran with quad and a friend and carried them too. Quad trying to run up on full squads and melee them to death. Telling him when the heavy comes stay on the ground and let them jump for it. Quad jumps anyways gets sniped out the air immediately. Dude covering tuff back hallway while we hold the front. He gets killed behind us while we fighting someone and doesn't tell us. Just says my bad. 3 on 3 full on shootout. He switched to his shotty and started running at them. *biggie sigh *

Bruh I was HEATED last night. Never again. I wanted that chest SO bad. NEVER. AGAIN.
Dam bruh

Upon further review, Destiny's narrative is actually pretty damn good :pimp:. If you consider how they have the game planned out the universe is actually very interesting.

Upon further review, Destiny's narrative is actually pretty damn good :pimp:. If you consider how they have the game planned out the universe is actually very interesting.

If you say so. When this game was announced, the story they described was soooooooo much better. Then they released this. I disagree with you tho. The background of why this all happened is left at "i COULD tell you about the war. i COULD tell you the stories" and "I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain..." nah. We have no idea why were even fighting the cabal.

Upon further review, Destiny's narrative is actually pretty damn good
pimp.gif
. If you consider how they have the game planned out the universe is actually very interesting.
If you say so. When this game was announced, the story they described was soooooooo much better. Then they released this. I disagree with you tho. The background of why this all happened is left at "i COULD tell you about the war. i COULD tell you the stories" and "I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain..." nah. We have no idea why were even fighting the cabal.
The cabal was our fault. They were just minding their business on Mars and then we rolled through clapping everyone so we could get to the black garden.

And I'm sorry about last night man. I would've played with you but I was busy with work.

Only one guy had a Gally in our fireteam, lol.

Gjallys are good and all and are great for boss burning but they aren't essential. They make life a lot easier at times but you can live without one. Being a good player with a good primary and secondary is enough to get through all the content. Now will it take longer? Yea it will but it's still possible.

Now will I trade mine in or run without mine? Nope, I want easy mode :lol:

So for those that did the NF how is it with solar Valus? One shot by everything and anything? This is the first time that this strike is solar so I'm curious.

So for those that did the NF how is it with solar Valus? One shot by everything and anything? This is the first time that this strike is solar so I'm curious.
tried to solo, got hit with that psion operant r kelly combo and died asap it's easy if you run 3 but it's near impossible unless you are a warlock

Only one guy had a Gally in our fireteam, lol.

Gjallys are good and all and are great for boss burning but they aren't essential. They make life a lot easier at times but you can live without one. Being a good player with a good primary and secondary is enough to get through all the content. Now will it take longer? Yea it will but it's still possible.

Now will I trade mine in or run without mine? Nope, I want easy mode :lol:

Nah, i see what you're saying. I just started playing when Toys R Us had it for $20, so i don't have all the stuff i want yet. I was running with ill will/vex (not max), party crasher, and the fear. Still wasn't doing the job for me, :lol:. That 34 PoE was just long, man, :smh:.

On another note, was running NF with a random from the Destiny forums last night, son got a Gally and dipped, while my *** didn't get anything...sigh...

I also just started playing again last week when I stopped playing like 2 weeks after the game came out. I'll be adding myself onto the doc as well!

Lvl 33
Hunter

Oh yea forgot to mention, shoutout to zero23 zero23 for our mini #NTdestiny #DestinyTMT summit last night in his home town in FL. Def owe you when you come down to NYC.

Last edited:
Oh yea forgot to mention, shoutout to @Zero23 for our mini #NTdestiny #DestinyTMT summit last night in his home town in FL. Def owe you when you come down to NYC.
Anytime bro. That goes for any of TMT or NT. If y'all ever in my neck of the woods I'm always down to meet up.  
nthat.gif

I can confirm he was not any of the devs in the video. They haven't released the Biggie ViDoc yet. Maybe with the Taken King in the fall? 
roll.gif

the delivery method of the narrative is terrible. you can't even read the grimoire cards within the actual game.

I actually read some of the grimoire cards and there's some quality in there. For example, the lore behind Thorn/The Last Word is dope.

Back
Top Bottom