Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I haven't played Destiny for a loooong time and I don't have any of the DLC...is there going to be anything different for me?

Yeah man...there are different patrol missions with stronger enemies + new weapons, armor, crucible maps, and bounties
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

I haven't played Destiny for a loooong time and I don't have any of the DLC...is there going to be anything different for me?

Yeah man...there are different patrol missions with stronger enemies + new weapons, armor, crucible maps, and bounties

Word? ...did you forget to log into your other account or something?

Got 3 Red Deaths in a row in less than an hour, but an Ice Breaker is so difficult to generate huh?

Came across this video in my feed again and had to watch it again
nthat.gif

Still amazes me every time I watch it

I checked the comments on YT and the player said they use the Increased Control jump and a 1 Sensitivity!
eek.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 when I get ready to play for a couple hrs and she says, "come to bed" :smh: but I get to put it in the booty sometimes so I guess it evens out
:rofl:
I definitely know what you mean man. Sometimes you got to chalk them up to the game though.

I luck out that she gets up around 4:30am so she goes to sleep early most of the time,lol. When she works from though, she is up later and sometimes has to be "aided" in her going to sleep :smokin

Good Yambs > *
:smokin

Wifey is doing an internship right now and hopefully starts working thus fall. Most likely night shifts in hospital so my ps4 time may spike. But yeah I don't complain most of the time :lol:

:rofl:
I definitely know what you mean man. Sometimes you got to chalk them up to the game though.

I luck out that she gets up around 4:30am so she goes to sleep early most of the time,lol. When she works from though, she is up later and sometimes has to be "aided" in her going to sleep :smokin

Good Yambs > *
:smokin

ifeel that when the new night fall drop. and you girl get in the shower.........its like trying to decide if you want to decode the purple before the next update

wrong decision youll come up blue

They know what they be doing too :lol:

I mean but when they hop out the shower, just shaved, and have one of your favorite pair on, then ask if you going to be much longer.... What you supposed to do? :lol:

"hey... I gotta go after this one fellas" :lol: :smokin

:lol: bruh thought this the wildin thread for moment...

...and yall wonder why Jr always playin the game :rofl:

Last edited:
They know what they be doing too :lol:

I mean but when they hop out the shower, just shaved, and have one of your favorite pair on, then ask if you going to be much longer.... What you supposed to do? :lol:

"hey... I gotta go after this one fellas" :lol: :smokin

One time she came up, got on top and started kissing my neck. Was like, "i guess I'm done playing." :lol:smokin

Last edited:
Wright went afk on us a few times. Def penning a few of those to that :lol:

Anyway after the Knicks pick today I'm on suicide watch. :smh:

Hahaha the reaction of Knicks fans made me lol.

I'm happy my Lakers got D'Angelo Russell hopefully we get lucky and land Aldridge

Bruh I was singing Cry Together by the O'Jays while taking out the trash. I'm bout to just hop on crucible and drown my sorrows in the blood of my enemies. Staying away from the liquor tonight.

Back
Top Bottom